A duck and a blob♨️

Quackream/Quackitywastaken
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dream was hanging around laying on the couch, as his boyfriend Quackity  was Streaming  he was toning in... all though  got kinda jealous... soon Jealously spiked and he got off the couch walking into Quackitys room, he wasn't doing a face this time for somereason, Dream walked over and helped  himself onto his boyfriends lap, Quackity  didn't mind he just wrapped his arms around his short lime green blob. "Mmm someone's jealous" He whispered in Dreams ear.

Dream shook his head "just wanted cuddles" Dream whispered.

Quackity chuckled, getting back to the stream, soon it ended and Quackity left discord, carried Dream over to the bed laying him on the bed.

"My love, you were jealous weren't you" Quackity said.

"Yeah I was~ Mm why don't you fuck it out of me?" Dream suggested.

"I'll gladly fuck the daylights out of my short blob" Quackity  said.

Dream smirked "you have my conest" Dream said.

With that Quackity undressed him "love how you wear my hoodies 24/7" Quackity said sliding his figures in preping Dream. Dream was whimpering and lightly moaning.

"I like oversized hoodies...Expiclly  yours" Dream moaned out.

Quackity smirked as he undressed himself entering  Dream and automatically pulling out and ramming in and out of Dream. Dream screaming and moaning his name "Alex!" Is was Dream was screaming.
This made Our duckling extremely happy, Dream was so easy to put into over steamlated.

"I love my little  hot as hell blob" Quackity  praised with light grones.

Dream just responded by moaning his name loauder. Quackity  loved absolutely destroying Dream... just like Dream loved to be destroyed by Quackity.. Dream started to get extremely  sweaty letting out constant moan streams whimpers and grones. "Shit... in or out? Quackity  said.

"Fill me! I am yours anyways" Dream maoned out shooting his cum into Quackity.

Quackity  chuckled thrusting acople times before released in Dream leaveing Dreams ass his cum rubbing out falling by him and calming from his high.

"Love you alex" Dream said.

"Love you too clay" Quackity said.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
There Quackity x Dream :D