my cockslut♨️

Ship- Dreamnap
Au-realstic!ocs, highth!swap.
Kinks- Daddy.
Idea by- myself
-
Dream and sapnap wore practicing paper for a war comeing up, that Tommy has ordered to happen. But little the Dream know his bestfriend was haveing sexual needs and thoughts for him.

"He'd look good getting dystoryed" sapnap would think, as he hugs dreams waist revealing his issue.

'S..sapnap?' Dream whimpered felling the hardness on his ass.

'Mm.. yes baby?' Sapnap said with a light  grone.

Dream was whimpering at sapnap who was grinding on him.. 'how about we go to the comminty house~ and I fuck you like the good old days?' Sapnap grones.

Dream moaned to that idea 's..sounds good' He'd moan, making sapnap harder, who used an ender preal to teleport them in.

Sapnap pushed dream onto the crafting table making out with him undressing him as he did him pinning him onto the warm furnace when  broke sapnap got up flipping dream to the furnace pinning him by his head as he lined up and slamed in with a loud grone.

'Ahh~ daddy~~ you are b..bigger then last time' Dream whined out.

'Mm.. 18, about to dystory you' Sapnap grones as he starts to pound dream to hell and back.

Sapnap has missed fucking dream just as much as dream has missed being a needy little...

cockslut.

But dream is only that for sapnap, and both know this very, very well. 'Awe he still likes it on my fat cock.. still my little cockslut' sapnap said hella sudactively.

'O..only for ypu I'm like this daddy~' Dream whines as he arched back as sapnap pounded into his spot 'Ahh! T-there again' Dream moans.

Sapnap grones as he starts abusing dreams spot, Pounding him hard, fast. Being needy for the sounds he had missed comeing out of the stubborn jackass of a leader we know as Dream. And dreams moans and begss for more echoed and sung off the walls.

'I fucking missed you on me making me bueaiful fucking nosies babyboy~' Sapnap grones sucking dark marks onto Dreams neck.

'I missed my daddy in me~ missing me the fuck up' Dream whimpered and whined out.

Only sapnap could make the stubborn jackass seem so weak, all dream needs for him to become soft is sapnaps fat cock in his ass railing him.. and well sapnap using his body as his sex doll.

'Please use me~ as your cum dumpster~ abuse my body with your fat cock' Dream whines begging for this.

'Mm.. you know dream.. that's not a bad idea, ill fuck you for aslong as I need til you scream who's little bottom you are~ and it's only them' Sapnap grones filling dreams plump fat ass, but contuied.

Dream whimpered actully wanting to be sapnaps boyfriend.. or lover 'my daddy! I'm sapnaps~~~ sapnaps little cock thirsty  bottom' Dream moaned loudly.

'Mm.. Alittle more then that baby~'  Sapnap groned lowly likeing the idea of this dirty blond being his.

'SAPNAP~ IM ALL YOURS.. PLEASESHQJJA' Dream maond loudly as his brain came hazy and he can bearly think properly anymore.

Sapnap grones cumming again, before pulling out watching dreams cum leaking down the table onto the hard oak wood floor. '..so are you my lover now?' Sapnap questioned  getting dressed 'or just fwb'.

'I..if you want me to be your baby.. then I'm your little bottom' Dream whimpered.

'Then..' Sapnap said falling to his knees proposing 'well... mise as make it so you can't leave me'

Dream screams yes and now they a re cuddling Ina. Dusty bed in the 2ed floor of the comminty house holding echothers hand asleep.
-
Well-