no...☘

Dream finds Goerge and Sapnap dead...

Yandere!Quackity & Karl au
➽───────────────❥

Dream has been looking for his be- secert boyfriends for. Few hours.. now he sat infront the dead bodies of his boyfriends cring 'Sappy?.. G..Gerogie?' Dream said shakeing there bodies 'Pandaass wakey if you wake up you can fuck me' Dream said softly In his ear.

Dream checked there pulses again falling by Sapnaps dead body cring 'whyy!' Dream screamed.

Quackity and Karl came walked passed seeing there senpai.. yes they did kill Sapnotfound for Dream a few hours again.. Dream was haveing a mental breakdown by the bodies 'I told you we should of burned the bodies' Quackity whispered elbowing Karl hard.

They walked over comforting Dream.. like good friends do, they have there senpai crying in there arms while they calm down 'we should probably get away from the scean' Karl said softly.

Dream didn't want to walk.. Karl picked the short dirty blond up taking him off to his house followed by Quackity.

They comforted Dream.. until he fell asleep from crying to much.

The boys regarded killing his bestfriends.. they didn't want Dream to hurt... that was the only rule of yanderes.. don't let senpai be sad.. these two are shitty yanderes for making there senpai sad.

'We fucked up karl'Quackity said quietly.

Karl just salked cuddling senpai.. 'I know..' Karl mubbled.

They felt terrible for making Dream go through the pain he fells.. but now they have senpai right where they want him.. there arms, and he will be theres advently.. and that's a given. But when is the question.. thanks to there grave mistakes, it may be awhile, but for though it was worth it if they get senpai out of this.. but this is a mistake they will have to live with for the rest of there yandere lives.

❥thoughts?..