wofey♨️ [1/2]

Dream x owo cat?

Jkk.. figure out the ship
➽───────────────❥
Dream was a omega.. his whole friendgroup was either alphas.. or if you're Techno an ultima. And well it's the time of the year for Dream he has to hide the sent that make alphas go fucking insane and want to mate with him... I mean- he wouldn't mind it if his friendgroup were to.. UGH NO! he can't think like that or the sent with come out, he's just hiding in his oversized green hoodie.

'Hey Dream you good baby?' Sapnap questioned looking at me.

'Y..yeah perfectly fine-' I mutter quietly.

'Let's play dare or daree~' Punz suggested.

Everyone aggried.. and now there on the floor in a circle.. little did Dream know the alphas and ulitma already knew he was on heat.. all really wanting to help Dream... but they know only one can tenicly mate with him.. they all like him though.

'Dream~ sit on one of our laps-' Fundy said.

Dream didn't move he knew him he sat on someone lap he couldn't keep the scent undercontorl 'Dream we know...' Karl said.

Wait they fucking know?! Fuckkk! 'Uhh-' Dream said.

'Dream please let one or all of us help you' Quackity said rubbing his arm.

Dream started to whimper at the heated tension... 'Dream? You okay?' George questioned.

Dreams sent started to release fucking with the others noses.. fuckk.

Dream got picked up 'were going to help you' someone said.. Dream didn't know who he was in his mating season and desperately needed help.

Dream was pinned slowly undressing pushed onto someone's hard dick 'augh~' Dream moaned out.

'Mmm it will be okay after we promise you puppy' Someone said.

'This is okay with you right?' One said wrapping him in his arms.

'F..fuck yes you can-' Dream said.

He felt someone enter him, someone was sucking him off.. Dream moaning him pleaser... so much pleaser he didn't know what was going on.. his sent getting thicker 'gah- so.. fucking smell so damn good-' someone said.

The person in started to Pound there grip on his hips Tighened down.

Dream didn't know for infect there were more the one in him and pepole where marking him.. never in the tousnds of years have mitipul alphas fucked the same omga.. noone knew the conquinces.. none of them cared.. they don't care who winds on being Dreams mate either.. they all descided something.. 'so beautiful' somone prised into Dreams neck 'gah-' someone said coughing up Dreams cum.

Dreams tail was wagging he loved this.. he loved Oh so much.. he pulled someone down making out with them.. moaning into the kiss 'Oh he's needy-' someone said.

'Well fine by me~?' They others said.

Dream had hickeys covering his body, cum was oozing out of Dreams ass and his dick.. he was drolling moaning and groneing.. sweaty.. 'gahh-' Dream moaned out as someone pounded into his spot.

He tighted and loses around whoevers in him. 'Found it..' someone said.

Soon Dream fell asleep 'damn we pounded him to sleep' Someone said.

They pulled out and fell asleep with Dream in there arms.
➽───────────────❥
What is the ship? Oorrr should we pt 2 dis shit.