Ptsd☘

Dream x Fundy x sapnap x Punz
➽───────────────❥

Dream always has been off thanks to his past realships.. and this is conserving for his creant boyfriends.. the little things could get him rifled up and bad stress and panic attacks that took forever to calm down from.. they had to hold reinsurance him for hours at a time. Advently  they went to see a therapist.. and he was disposed with ptsd.. from his past trauma.  Who are his creantly boyfriends?  Fundy, Sapnap and Punz.  'Baby sush it's okay' Sapnap said holding onto Dream rubbing his back and cuddling him. While stareing malicely at George.. Punz and Fundy were off with other friends right now and the D!Team was chilling. Until  Goerge  went to jokly hit Dream and his ptsd kicked in.. makeing him panic and cry now in Sapnaps embrace.. there other boyfriends came running over 'what happend to darling' Punz said clearly  pissed.

'George went to playfully  hit him and something triggered' Sapnap said cradling Dream like a baby 'sush it's okay whatever he did he can't do anymore'.

That wasent why Dream was haveing his ptsd attack.. it's because he recognized who George was.. why haven't  he seen it sooner? George did come  after he ran out of that house after years of abusemnt.. Jackson is George.. mother  fucking hell.

'T..that's not why-' Dream said with a shakey voice.

His boyfriends got the hints 'you fucking jackass you hurt my damn cub!' Fundy said pounching onto George.

'So you idoits figured it out?' George said.

'We knew nothing about you he would panic just by trying to explain the simplest things about  you! You gave my darling boy fucking bad ptsd and your gonna pay for it!' Punz hissed.

Moments later George was a bloody plop and Pundy was over his dead body 'fucking rot in hell you dick' they hissed.

Sapnap had Dream calm fiddling with his necklace.. his other boyfriend came over 'that's ehnogh outdoors for today let's go home and cuddle' Fundy said still pissed.

'Sounds good to me' Dream said snuggling to Sapnap.

They took Dream home changing him into Fundys oversized hoodie the bloody boys got cleaned and chnaged to.. they all cuddled in there king size bed happy together 'no matter what we will love you.. okay? Don't fell bad it's not your fault that jackass took advantage  of you' Findy said softly letting Dream pet him his tail wags softly.

'H..he didn't use me.. my scares are all from h..him-' Dream muttered.

This pissed off his boyfriends 'you still love bueaiful darling, your scares show your a fighter alright?' Punz said playing softly with his hair.

Dream nodded cuddling closer petting fundy just over all calm.. he loves his over protective boys. And will forever.. fuck the d! Team. Now it's the foresome and they will stay happy  in there lovers arms.. mostly Dream being there baby there Hella prossive  and protective  of. Someone lays so much as a finger on his there toast.. and that's how it will stay.

›awh..