hate you all but...☘[1/2]

Dream herem... hurts Dream?
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dream was just kinda alone chilling.. well his hereme.. they were all fighting about who's he is.. he just walked off his feet in the water while he skips stones... Sapnap was the first out wrapping his arms around the short dirty blond.. only one that knows what he looks like. "Dream... baby I'm so sorry you had to hear that.. I guess everyone wants you" Sapnap said softly.

The dirty blond smiled laying on Sapnaps lap looking up at him as the raven haired runs his hand from his cheek to his waist his other hand on under his chin making the blond look at him "I guess your right it just can be annoying sometimes, y'know" Dream said.

"I bet it is..." Sapnap said.

Punz was next out he was looking at Dream blushing but then looked at Sapnap with nothing but pure jealously in his grayish blue eyes. "Whats going on here?" Punz questioned.

Dream looked to him "he's comforting me... I'm sure something you know nothing about" Dream said snarkly, making Sapnap chuckle.

"I know how to comfort pepole- come on" Punz said.

"Nah I comfortable right here" Dream said putting his arms around Sapnaps waist making Sapnap blush a tiny bit.

Punz looked to Sapnap "mmm your a lucky sneaky bastered Sapnap... you just snuk on out mid arugment" Punz said before walking back inside.

Dream rolled his eyes as Sapnap started to run his hand threw his dirty blond locks. Dream soon fell 'asleep' on Sapnaps lap, Sapnap just picked him up taking him into the comminty house to a bed... he layed Dream down tucking him in when he went downstairs the rest of the herem was looking at him.

"Sapnap your a sneaky fucker" George said.

"I've know him longest dipshit" Sapnap said rolling his eyes.

"Knowing who we simp for longest doesn't matter what the hell, he just let's you carry him?" Willbur said crossing arms leaning on the furnace.

"Plus your the only one who actually gotta rail the shit out of him" Quackity said.

Sapnap smirked laying back on the wall "mmm what he begged me to~ he was so pretty" Sapnap said.

"Sneaky.. horney bastered" Fundy said.

Sapnap rolled his eyes "your just jealous he seems to cuddle to me more then any of you! And comes to me when he's sad hurt or whatever" Sapnap said.

"Bingo why is it you always you?" Karl said.

"He has a bond with me... we had it long before I started simping for him" Sapnap said "he trusts me".

That's when hell broke lose, everyone started fighting... fist fighting that is Soon Dream 'woke up' seeing a one v 8.

Dream was crying Sapnap was losing badly... "Stop right now" Dream screamed.

Everyone stoped looking to Dream... the tears going down Dreams face hurt them all "Darling-" Punz started.

"No fuck you... I fucking hate you all but Sapnap.. he did nothing I herd this all I wasn't fucking asleep" Dream said.

Sapnap smirked as Karl punched him again "told you I'm his favorite" Sapnap said before he passed out.

"Dear it's just a war for your love..it-" Willbur said, trying to grab Dream.

Dream pulled away "touch me again and I'll send my mom after you!" Dream said walking over to the passed out Sapnap. "Mama teleport me and Sapnap to you know where".

Dream and Sapnap were glitched out of the place.. long gone from the rest.. Dream just layed on Sapnaps chest crying soon Sapnap was up and wrapped his arms around him "I'm fine baby" Sapnap said.

The rest of the herem broken.. crying on the floor.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
That's a shitty herem moment right there.

Should I do another part or two?!