Allamative🍀

Ship:harem{typical dream harem}
Au-short!dream,llama!dream, floofball!dream,proteive!harem, haressed!dream.
Kinks- [under the laws of llama land this may not be pervided, to viewer discretion]
Idea by-@lemon-blobling [hope you like patches and dream fanart- I couldn't find any llama Dre fanart]
-
Dream was walking around the main area of the park, he had a short floofy tail, llama like ears, and very very fluffy sunset blond hair, his ears and tail look like mist of sundrops a very pail yellow, he had the body of an hourglass, all the boys wanted him, and all the girls wanted to be him.

Dream soon runs into a what is known to be very touchy simp, aka George. He cought him as he was in mid fall with light blush, and seemly innocent  look his hands firmly on dreams skinny waist.

'Falling for me?' George questioned.

'G-george let me go!' Dream said clearly uncomfortable there's no need for him to be held this long.

'M.. but llamas~ we could be so adorb-' George started.

'Cute, annoying nickname annoyce, he said let go and that you should do' sapnap said eyes alike the colors of fire, offten seen when he's pissed.

George glares at the taller, fire demon panda mix 'Shut up nick!' He snared.

'It's sapnap, not nick dumbass' punz said agreeing, out of thin air behind the annoyce.

George jumped letting go of the poor, harassed  llama to Wilbur,  a cat mix apreed eyes a bright yanderesric red catching the adorble llama.

'You good mate?' Wilbur questioned in his deep dreamy British accent.

'You really need to respect him, he's still his own metahuman!' Karl said walking out of  a portal grabing the boys ear.

'What you do and others like you do, are discuting!' Quackity  said flying out of the air with his fluffy duck wings.

'G-guys stop.. it's fine!' Dream said.

'See-' George  started.

'Not a word out of you mister!' Punz snared  blue lighting stuck the boy.

Wilbur was a trusted friend of Dreams so when he was picked up but Wilbur he nuzzled in, the whole harem. Honstly was his closest of friends. They went to sapnaps house fundy and techno there.

Wilbur put dream down who trotted off to his room and say on the bed, soon the arugements of who gets to cuddle dream frist  awise.  Dream hatted when his simps arugged about this, and such.

He'd slowly get up and went out walking up to to commice his attack, going to punz, tugging his shirt who smiled and snuck out of the arugement. Cuddling dream on his bed who nuzzled closely to his chest his little tail  bouceimg, while punz rubbed his thigh.

Dream never minded when his harem{or bestfriends} touched him on his thighs, neck or whatever. He knew they wouldn't do anything without permission.

Though dream didn't known his friends simp for him, he was quiet  obvious on that expect. But soon he had fallen asleep in punz embrace, soon followed by punz.. the other members of the harem saw this and smiled.

'Hes so adorble'fundy said.

'Indeed' Techno adds on.
-
Hope you guys enjoyed.. ^^ I really enjoyed writing this au-

Also- tugging a person shirt ment he wanted to cuddle-.