cought in 4k♨️ [2/2]

➽───────────────❥
Weeks later from last chapter.

The boys descided  to face what happend on Twitter, and oh shit... they all got canceled. Dream  was snuggling into Punz cheast letting he and the other top deal with there idonicy mistakes, Adding marks slowly to Punzs neck. Punz was loving the fact Dreams soft lips were running off his neck.. he was also making the blond slowly horney. 'Mmm Darling what you up to' Punz said looking at his dirty blond.

'Giving one of my boyfriend's affection' Dream said giggling.

No really he's trying to aruse his lover.. he wants to see Punz hot and sudactive agin.

This time  they knew he wasent on a call because they checked.. they haven't returned to YouTube and twitch or Twitter  or anything since that accident, they apologized to Sapnap and left the group with there taking a break..

Everyone but a cretin someone  was happy for them.. soon Punz just took the dirty blonds head out of his neck kissing him hard 'if your trying to make me horeny, then you fucking accived' Punz said sudactively making Dream whimper.

'Oh Dreamies needy~ well he can just ask his tops to rail him' Willbur said with a smirk.

Punz undressed himself and Dream while willbur did him self pushing Dream to face the bed 'ass up babyboy' the tops commanded.

Dream did as he was told, he hated that he was a bottom, but loved how the two acted while in him.. Dream felt two hard cocks on his entrance 'your gonna live this baby' Punz said sudactively.

They entered going Hella deep, Pounding into Dream making Dream make the pretty nosies as they wanted.. this time with not interruption, they hope they can fuck  there bottom, that's a tad bitchy.

'Daddy~ gahh' Dream moaned out.

'Your such a cockslut.. but your our cockslut'   willbur said said sudactively.

Dream whimpered to it.. he was and he knew it to, the fact he loved both of these boys dicks far in him destroying  his ass.. he loved them like this.. Dream was shoking his bed in dorll and tears as he whined, begged and screamed for the to go faster, harder ect.

The tops eager to please gladly did as there baby wanted, fucking him into the oblevent, Punz was being horney and demanding, commanding Dream to do things, creantly Dream is sucking like a baby on his fingers.

'Such a good bitchy bottom' Willbur prised kissing Dreams cheek contuing to destory his boyfriends asshole.

'Gahh~' Dream moaned out, as he gripped the sheets shooting cum all over the bedding and his sheates, as cum leaks out of his ass.

'So fucking perfect' Punz said laying by the cum projectile luncher.

Dream instly  clinged tirdly cuddling one of the tops, who happily cuddled him, as the other joined in and they doozed off.

❥there's pt 2