beggin'♨️

Dreamnap
➽───────────────❥
Dream  was horney and his boyfriend Sappy was ignoring him... he wanted it fucking bad.. he didn't even  care if he was the bottom 'Sappy I'm sorry pleeesee' Dream begged

Sapnap looked to his boyfriend who has been begging to have him rail the shit out him for the past 3 hours 'I like hearing you beg baby.. but that answers still no' Sapnap said watching his boyfriend become a whimpering mess on the floor his bonner must be hurting 'why don't you masterbate?' Sapnap questioned.

'Because it doesn't work for me.. you are the only thing that can fix it for me' Dream said whimpering.

'You're gonna have a fun time then because I won't be fucking you' Sapnap said getting up walking off into his bedroom witch was the guest  room when there pissed at echother.. or ignoring.

'I want to fick him yes.. but he has been a dick flirting with George infront of me and he knows I hate it.. ao he can have fun with his fucking bonner' Sapnap thought.

He  herd grones Dream was probably crawling on the floor because his dick was in to much pain to actually walk.

- 3 weeks later -

Dream.. oh yeah he's getting more and more needy groning and whimpering while humping my legs begging me to fuck him.

'Please for three fucking weeks I've been in pain.. fuck  me.. slap me.. make me you're little slut  anything please baeee' Dream begged.

Sapnap looked back to Sapnap 'ask George to fuck you dick head' Sapnap  said.

Dream was just being a horney chaiwhia 'pleasee  Daddy.. I only want you in me.. only you..' Dream begged.

Fuckk he knows I love to be called that 'Dream no I'm not gonna fuck you' Sapnap said.

Dream was felling sexualy blocked and fucking wanting it badly. 'I will do anything to have you in me' Dream said with a loud grone.

'Oh really  now~ you're gonna regret  that Dream the whole world will know you're a fucking bottom' Sapnap said with a evil smirk.

Dream had no emotion 'that's fine don't care just fuck me daddyyy'Dream begged his dick ergeing to let it go.

Sapnap smirked picking up the horeny little dirty blond. Carring him into there bedroom closing the door. He set up the Camara smirking, He started the reocding as he marks the moaning dirty blond he was trying to rub himself on his clothed dick.

'Bad boy' Sapnao said sudactively.

Dream groned at the diggerating.. Sapnap can make him fell so short when he's littarly  so tall. Sapnap slowly undressed Dream who surpsibly had dry boxers.. but a cock so hard it could break a window with one slam.

'Fucking hell you're that hard?' Sapnap moaned out.

'You made we wait 3 fucking weeks so yes' Dream said with light whimpers, Sapnap removed Dreams boxer his huge dick springs out typically Dream would be the one fucking him.. but it was to needy and its his turn to be top. Sapnap goes to stach to bottom discovering he's pre strached 'FUCKING SLUT' Sapnap said.

Dream looked to the wall as he felt a warm embrace rub his needy cock making him moan, as the embraced started to  jack him off and something enters hims needy ass thrusting  quickly.

'Augh~ Daddy fuck!' Dream moaned out.

Sapnap ignored that Pounding into Dream as Dreams dick shot cum across the room onto the mirror, slowly becoming less hard Sapnap smirked  this mobeing his hand down Dreams dick pretty much milking Dream for his cum  'Gahhh' Dreamed out Sapnap soon cumed pulling out.

'H.huh?' Dream questioned 'Daddys still pissed off at you' Sapnap whispered  in his ear turning on 365 days leaving that room with the phone turning it off  keeping the video for himself, He went and sat on the couch herring Dream whimper alot from not contect.
➽───────────────❥
God damn Sapnap-