Temptations♨️

Pream - best I can do for fanart😅
➽───────────────❥
Punz was yes on the opposing side of his crush Dream.. well I mean  his iconic 'you should of payed me more Dream' line is what made this.. Punzs true reason to do this is he had very sexual thoughts near Dream and it was getting harder to hide the fucking temptation to fuck Dream to an oblevent. Even now Dream is being a hot leader for the opposing side and still can bearly help himself.. right now they are fighting in a war and somehow ironically and unfortunately for Punz he got someone alone with Dream Punz is just laying on a tree trying to get all the ideas he could with Dream right now out of his mind. Dream  was looking at Punz kinda red... Dream does like Punz more then a friend or enimie but Punz always acts odd with him. 'So Punz why did you actually betray me hm? If you wanted more money I would of have you more' Dream said looking at the kinda honrey blond.

'W..well... if you really wanna know- fuck it I'll show you' Punz said picking up Dream carring him off to his house and pinning him to the bed Punz was hard.

'P..punz your hard as hell-' Dream said with light whimpers.

'Hard for you Dream, I fucking betrayed you because I could bearly think straight around you.. all I wanted to do was fuck the shit out of you'Punz said with a dirty smirk.

'Ooo~ Punzy has a horney bug near me hmm~? Well you are not the only one... I'll let you in on secert.. nights at wherever I was staying I was masterbateing moaning you're name' Dream said 'I want you to'.

Punz  smirked 'you can have me~ is that your consent?' Punz said his bonner becoming more evident.

'Yes you have my consent...take all your temptations  out on me Punz I dont give a damn that were on oppsite sides' Dream said.

And to that Punz closed the door locking it makeing the room completely sound proof, he pealed off there clothes and with no prep entered Dream 'you will love this babyboy' Punz said while Dream adjusted.

'P..punz damn your huge' Dream said drolling at how Punz felt in him.

'My 18 inches is all yours~ Darling all yours' Punz said.

He started to thrust  hard and rough in Dream making Dream make the most lovely nosies for the sudactive hot as hell blond that's toping  him. 'Damn you sound beautiful like this.. mmm' Punz said with a low grone.

'You look hot like this' Dream said arms around Punzs neck.

Punzs hands was digging  into the dirty blonds sides as he pounds into the dirty blond. 'Augh fuck Daddy!' Dream Screamed loudly without thinking  about the daddy comment.

'Mmm yes babyboy?' Punz questioned still pouding  the shit out of Dream giving Dream as much pleaser as possible.

'Go fucking faster' Dream moaned out.

Punz smirked and started  to Pound into Dream as fast as he possibly can Pounding  deeper aswell, marking Dreams neck.

Dream was Drolling and tear stained  also very sweaty at this time, Punz loved the sight of seeing Dream like this all thanks to him... he loved it was him all him to make Dream like this Punz groned loudly into Dreams neck filling the dirty blond. 'Your such a good bottom Dream' Punz praised running his hand down  the dirty blonds face 'who's are you'.

'Punz I'm yours  I've always been inlove with you just... never thought you'd  want me like I wanted you' Dream said  tirdly.

Punz smirked as he left Dream watching His cum shoot out of Dream like a projectal launcher. 'Mmm that's a sight I'd never thought I see.. my cum just shooting out of you' Punz said falling by who he just did.

They were in middle of a war.. a fucking war and these two said.. you all have fun were gonna fuck✌🙃.

Dream looked over to  Punz kissing the pink lips he never thought he'd get to have on his, Punz gladly kissed back makeing out with Dream.

Sapnap:Tommy surrendered where are you and Punz Dream.

Dream:his house? We winded up talking instead  of fighting.

Techno:so you just having a lovely chat whole we fight a war Dream started.

Punz:bingo, now sush..

Punzs team figured quickly what actually happend.. not like they gonna sintch though.

Punz got up picking up Dream they took a bath both togather makeing out in the bath 'so Dream will  you be my boyfriend?' Punz questioned  breaking the make out session.

'Yes I'll fucking be yours' Dream said reconnecting there lips, they went back to making out.. soon the door opened it was Quackity  crossing his arms, Punz gave him a death glare before breaking the make out session 'what?' Punz said annoyed.

'You really fuck Dream in a war you were fucking enemies in' Quackity  said.

'I asked why he betrayed me' Dream said 'now get the fuck out!'.

Quackity left the door shutting it. 'Mmm such a pretty  boy' Punz said rubbing Dreams cheek with the back of his hand.

Punz got him and his new lover out of the bath as it drained Punz put Dream in his hoodie and some boxers, he just wavering a tee-shirt and some shorts. He was carring the dirty blond in his arms Dreams head in his neck.

Punz went to his bed putting Dream down cuddling him as Dream fell asleep,  Dream was snuggled into Punzs chest. 'My little baby' Punz said softly running his hand down Dreams body everything he has claimed this very lovely day.

'Punz what the hell you are a double time betrayer! First dream.. now us' Quackity  said.

Punz looked to Quackity 'not as bad as BunX  witch is Mar' Punz said.

'If you know that you're doublecross' Quackity said.

'Yeah... how did you not figure it out? You payed me more then Dream both me and Mar are bounty hunters' Punz said tiredly.

Quackity left the area 'this one payed me in dick appointment the highest you can pay me~' Punz said into Dreams hair 'noone can pay me more to get me'.
➽───────────────❥
👀ooo~