Forceful♨️

Ship:Dreamnotfound/gream, sapream/dreamnap
Au:obbesive!gogy, protective!sapnap, short!dream
Trigger-  mentions of self-inflected, by others pain (like abuse), forceful sex (rape.
Inspired by- powerful by forgot there user tvt
-
Background- Dream has the one sided love disorder, he thinks it's for George, but then again  he has no idea for who.. and dream winded up trying with George and uh...
-

I've been with George for 5 months, and it went well.. the only thing is even if I don't wanna do.. sexual things. George forces me with  guilt, and oh.. as we speak he's forcefully fucking me well I beg him to stop.

'G..George! Please' I whine 'stop'.

'No you fucking like my cock in your ass' He'd hiss.

I use to when.. I don't kneo it was constent based but now I am sick of it.. and I still have my fucking blood spiting flowers disorder. That I will die for.

'Your not even that big, I am bigger then you' I hissed fanily snapping pushing him off.

He looked to me pissed 'oh.. dream you just made it worst for you're self' George hissed.

And.. well 'OW!' I scream seeing blood coming down my face.

'I'm the top in the relationship dream you don't contorl shit' George hissed.

I winch in pain as he contuies to beat me, and I'm just shaking.

'G..George..  w..why are you like this?' I whine.

He'd smirk 'you don't listen to me back on the bed and be good your gonna love it' George commaned.

As I didn't want to be beat again, I neglectely got on the bed.. and he got right to forcefully marking my body, and fucking me. I scream in pain, he's thinking it's of satisfaction but it it's not.. I'm done..

Soon he finshed and I limped to the bathroom, looking in the mirror as I decide watch as I spit bloody flowers.

"Ugh.. I'm sick of this!" I'd thought taking a razor adding lines, I watch satisfactorily as my blood runs down the sink.

Soon I hear yells.. it sounded like sapnap.. it was sapnap.. he'd came to save me.

'George I herd it all, where the fuck is dream' Sapnap hissed.

'Why would you care sapnap?' George spat 'your not takeing my boyfriend'

'You mean sex toy? It was on a video call I saw it all, herd it all you didn't listen to his pleds to stop. Now I repete WHERE THE FUCK IS DREAM' He screamed.

I quickly got myself cleaned up and bandaged opening the door and nearly falling but sapnap cought me.

'S..sapnap you came for me' I said hugging him.

'I did say I would be there no matter what' Sapnap said softly hugging me closely.

'Dream you bastered!' George  hissed.

'Hes not a mirror jackass' Sapnap said picking me  up grabing my phone  a bag putting some clothes 'oh and come near Dream again George and I'll personally  will behead you'.

George protested this wasent fair 'WERE DONE GEORGE, all you did was use me.. take me away sappy!' I pled.

'As you'd wish, well get you a new computer and clothes later' Sapnap said rubbing through the halls down stairs  to his car followed my now ex.

'Dream you're nothing without me. You'll come back for me!' George threated.

'He wont, fuck a catus' Sapnap said he made sure to hit George with the car and zoomed off.

We went to the police and George got arrested, right  now I'm living with sapnap and he hasent left my side... and I haven't been spiting the fucking bloody flowers anymore.
-
Well.. George you're a dick.

Well here's yet another version of me coping with my trauma:) sorry to those you like dnf but george kinda reminds me of my ex who did this to me, so.. yeah that's why he's the one I choose.