wofey☘ [2/2]

Pt two.. umm?.
➽───────────────❥
Dream woke up the next day  in all of his friends arms leaking the holy shit out of there cum.. Dreams mating scent was gone but his body didn't know who his mate was Expiclly.. soon the alphas and ulitma awoke who fucked the delta to oblevent  the night 'you were amazing last night baby' sapnap said kissing Dreams cheek.

'The only question is who is your mate now-' Punz said rubbing the deltas legs.

'Like I fucking know.. it was foggy as hell for me I didn't know who was fucking me where all I know is it felt good-' Dream said groggy.

'Mmm I did say it would' Quackity said softly.

Dream just tirdly snuggled into Karl's neck.

'Maybe someone marked Dream?' George suggested.

'True' Karl said cuddling  Dream.

They showed there marks.. Dream had all of them 'Wait I thought that was impossible?' Fundy said looking at Dream.

'Well I guess we all have the same mate boys' Sapnap said smirking at Dream.

'Fine by me' the rest said.

Dream sat confused 'oh Puppy your probably  confused.. we all have liked  you and well originally aruged about who would mate with you.. and so when we found out it was your heat mouth we descided whoever marked and or you had the secent of you  would be theres' Techno said softly.

Dream didn't care the fact they pretty much made a bet over his head 'Oh cool.. well now I have 8 fucking mates' Dream said looking to them all.

'I guess it worked in our favour.. because the rest of us probably would of ignored and been Hella jealous of your mate' Karl said softly.

Dream chuckled 'but  we just fucking broke history there has never been a delta  marked with more then one mark' Dream said his ear and tail kinda down.

'Shit you're  right..-' the tops said ears and till kinda down.

'Well! That doesn't matter we have echother  no matter what' George said trying to change the mood.

Dream just smiled cuddling closer his arms around Karl's chest he cuddled into it.

'Our short delta' the tops said.
➽───────────────❥
🥺adorble.