Arrested with cock♨️

Dreamnap
➽───────────────❥
Dream has fanilly got released from prsion and his first thing he did was went to sapnaps house.. who was most devested his boyfriend was in jail 'surpise love' Dream said.

Dream gets tackled down by a panda hug 'I fucking missed you baby' he said planting 100 kisses all over Dream.

'You could of visited me love' Dream said.

'I know but I didn't wanna see you where you didn't belong' Sapnap protested.

Dream chuckled playing with the ravens hair they stayed on the rough grass Dream being pinned by his shorter then him top to the floor, he was bolted to the grassy floor.

Tommy wasent happy in the chat, yet the two lovers didn't care, they made out ignoring it.. Sapnao got up pulling the freed crimal up by his callor dipping him down 'you've been a very bad boy' Sapnap said hella sudactively making Dream heat up.

'And what you you gonna do about it huh love' Dream said chuckling.

'I'm gonna fuck you hard in the open' Sapnap said pushing his tall dirty blond onto the siding of the house.

'Now is this really how you wanna come out and show were dating?' Dream said kinda wanting this to happen.

Sapnap was tenicly forced into egament to Quackity and Karl.. and they are creantly inside that house leaking echothers cum.. he waent invited and got horny.. and this dirty blond is about to take it up his ads.

Sapnap smirked 'it's better then being forced into marrgie because I was single' Sapnap said rolling his eyes pushing the boy down unfasing his oragen pants getting down and got right to work sucking dream off while teaseing the boys hole making Dream grone and maon pretty for Sapnap.. soon Dream 'ahh I'm close~' Dream maoned out. To witch Sapnap stoped. 'You can deal with that baby' Sapnap said sudactively 'you cum the punishment get worst.. also you know what to call me' he said running his finger nail down Dream erecting needy friend. To witch Dream whimpered to.

'Turn around face the siding of the house and stick that ass of yours our for me~ prince' Sapnap commaned.

Dream did as the raven wanted.. it looked like Sapnap was gonna arrest him. 'I'm gonna arrest you with my fat cock prince' Sapnap said going right for Dreams neck while pulling his shorts down entering the boy Pounding him.. and as expected Dream cummed quickly to witch Sapnap just grabed tightly on his waist and pounded even harder.. 'ahhh~ daddy' Dream maoned out.

'Still so perfect comeing from you' Sapnap said sudactively in his neck making his neck pretty like.

Dream kept screaming pretty for sapnap and oozing cum soon there hear a loud Ahem noise and sure ehnogh it was Sapnaps fenices 'what I'm busy' Sapnap said annoyed with a grone.

'Bust cheating on us with a crimal?' Karl sapt stomping his foot down.

'We were dating for 10 years before I got put into prison and it never ending' Dream yelped out.

'What the hell?' Quackity screamed.

Sapnap just ignored them and counted to Pound Dream until he was leaking his cum out bueaifully for him. 'I never loved you two' Sapnap spat 'this is all forced, I only aggred to get Dream out of Prison! And now he's here and back where be belongs, on my dick'.

Sapnap pulled out getting them dressed picking up Drean bridle 'th a tall wasent the deal' Karl said semi-calmly.

'Dont care, Dream is the crime I never did' Sapanp said.
-
Now outside Ina garden? Sigh... when is the car sex comeing sap?