Yanderestic earges♨️

Ship:punreamnap
Yandere!punap, short!dream
Kinks:master/daddy, sextoys, harm, pleasure
Idea by:HollyDooly

-Punz and sapnap have always found there short bestfriend hot, and always have been overly protective of him, and later on to go and get Dinoused as a yandere for there friend, and they never really minded it

-
Punz and sapnap have always found there short bestfriend hot, and always have been overly protective of him, and later on to go and get Dinoused as a yandere for there friend, and they never really minded it.. I mean the trio was gay and plus being yanderestic, wouldn't harm anything with hoe the two dressed (see header pic).

'Hey you two are off.. you felling okay?' Dream questioned.

The two taller yanderestic boys froze "shit were done for" they thought.

'Yeah baby we're fine'  Sapnap said quietly.

Dream turned red... as the boys smirked and looked over seeing 3 boys knowing to go after short pepole looking right at dream and well..  dream got uncomfortable trying to cover himself more into his hoodie.

Sapnap pulled Dream out of sight and growled at these kids looking to punz of there eyes glowing red and back. Soon bell rang and they took Dream to class and then went and well killed the kids leaving there bloody figures in the forest set a Blaze.

And then they got rid of the blood on them, and went to the store.. ready to confess to dream.. about all they want with him.

Dream came out and saw his bestfriends, with roses and a stuffed animal

'Dream.. we fucking fell in love with you and so we ask.. will you be our boyfriend' they'd say.

'Yes yes yes!' Dream screamed running into there arms.

'Well..' punz said.

Dream smirked rubbing punzs member with his hand with begging eyes.

'Mmm.. deal' sapnap said picking dream up and off rhythm went to a secert room.

Dream was soon covered in hickeys, and gulped when he felt hard huge wet cocks on his ass, he couldn't  help but to whine as sapnap smaked his ass with his ereaction.

'Beg for what you want babyboy'  punz demanded.

'I.. want you to fuck me til I can't walk, and make me scream your names' Drean whined.

The tops smirked and enatered getting right to work fucking dream so damn good. Pounding him into  the desk, the room heating up with grones moans and prises.

'So damn good~' the tops grone.

'SAPNAP~~ PUNZ' Dream moans loudly, with a whine.

'Such a good cockslut for us~~'they'd grone.

They'd pound him hard into the mattress, and just thrusting him into his ass, Pounding him and pleasing there short bestfriend.

They'd grone and moan, til dreams voice broke, and cum deparemtn was on none, so the tops left and fell cuddling there boyfriend.

'Fuck never thought we'd fuck you like that yet alone on a desk' the tops said.

Dream nods cuddling closer, leaking the tops cum extremely messy. And hed  smile softly.

'So per-' sapnap started.

He could hear faint sounds of Dreams ex crying in the hallway, but none of them called they have there love and are happy togather so they fell asleep togather happy in echothers embrace with one last one from the top.

Sweet dreams our dear senpai
-
Hopefully that suited what you wanted.