Gold digger☘

Ship- Dreamnotfound/gream, slight sapburwastaken
Au- Golddigger!george, Short!Dream, Cheater!George, protective!Sapbur, Jealous!George, Blindedbylove!Dream, used!Dream
Kinks-None this is fluff, ya dirty animal.
Suggested by-PathFind3r (but on discord)

[They didn't want there screen shot here]

One-shot <3
-

Dream, George have been togather for about 5 years, they are living togather aswell, but the thing is since Dreams a simp, George is getting spoiled. Dream can't see behind the fogged glass of George's using patterns, but everyone else above this can.. but don't know how to level with Dream, sure there's proof on Instagram of Goerge littlery making out with random sid-chicks. Or there's the constely asking for money calling dream his surger daddy, or forcing dream to just ignore his other friends calling them what he is  when they just ask for five dollars, a gold digger.

'Dream George is using you man' Sapnap would say putting his hand on his shoulder.

These three are childhood bestfriends, nothing can make them separate, and neither have lied to one another, but dream refused to belive it.

'I.. don't belive you sappy' Dream would say snuggling into his side.

'It's hard when your the one who loves someone and they are useing you' Wilbur said in his dreamy accent.

Dream would nod, and looked outto them with a soft kinda-smile 'I know..' Dream said.

George came in and saw this being pissed 'Dream you fucking whore' He'd hiss.

'George your the one breaking him' Sapnap said 'and what's so wrong with cuddling with a homie?'

'Hes dating me yet he's cuddling you and-' George started.

Dream was slowly comeing to his senses, going through all that George had done to him, while George and sapbur arugged.

'George I saw the instagram pictures' Dream hissed.

George froze.. knowing he's fucked.. he had a whole separate instagram dream didn't know of for his cheating adventures.

'Oh what so sad you're little cheating secert came to light.. or the gold digging' Sapnap said cockly.

'Dreamie- there potoshoped' George tries to convice.

'Thats what they all say, George leave the stuff I've gotten you, get out and find someone else were done' Dream hissed clinging to sapnap.

'D..dream-' George started.

'Dont wanna hear it!' Dream hissed.

George contuied to pled for another chance, one he'd do better he'd promise.

'Wilbur.. help?' Dream said looking to Wilbur as sapnap cuddled him.

Wilbur nodded forcing George out the door and taking the kye locking the door 'stay out fucker' Wilbur spat.

Wilbur walked back and helped sapnap with the crying dirty blond, who felt so used and hurt.

'It's going to be okay love' they'd say softly holding him while he sobbed into sapnaps chest.

'H..how could I have been so blind?' Dream said in a very broken voice.

'It's not easy to spot when your behind fogged glass, as when your on the sidelines love' Wilbur would said softly rubbing Dreams back.

Dream cried for hours but soon the boys got him to calm down and now there cuddled on the cough, a tub of icecream got Dream a long waist, while they binge all of hells kitchen.
---------------
I'd like to say sapnap, and wilbur are more like bothers in this to dream, meaning when they call Dream love, it easent romantic at all.