cooking nightmares☘

The can't cook trio (Karl, Sapnap, Punz) were trying to do something for Dream.
➽───────────────❥
Dream was asleep and his simps were bored and descided they wanted to do something nice for him.. they descided to try and cook..

'Fuck.. none of us know how to fucking cook typically Dream does it for us' Karl said quietly.

'You think we don't know that?' Punz said 'uhh what's something easy to cook?'.

'Err I have no idea.. consult  google' Sapnap said laying on the fridge.

That's what they did.. simplest thing they could find was chicken nuggets (I'm cereantly obsessed with chicken nuggets sooo-). They start to cut the chicken  and breed 'shit-'Sapnap yelped in pain burning himself.

'What the fuck did you do?' Punz questioned.

'Burned myself' Sapnap said putting his hand under cold water.

They contuied to cook.. but soon the smoke alarm  went off.. meaning they got burnt because they followed the recipe and it said 35 minutes. Dream woke up walking out 'Ah you three idoits  tried to cook hm?' Dream said tirdly.

Dream is quite used to this when one or all of them try to cook Dream walked over turning off the stove taking the pan out of the oven with a mint putting it in the sink then giving the three a glare.

'What have I said about cooking unsupervised?' Dream said crossing his  arms.

'We supervised eachother?'Karl said smiling.

Dream rolled his eyes 'mmm clearly to didn't cause the smoke alarm woke me' Dream said sharkly as Sapnap wrapped him in his arms.

'Sorryy  babbby  we were trying  to do something for you' Sapnap said softly.

Dream just smiled  at Sapnap beening soft 'awh soft nap is back'Dream tesed.

'How about I fuxking teach you idoits to cook?' Dream suggested.

'Pretty sure it's impossible'Karl said.

Dream rolled his eyes 'Nah its not.. and for the recorded burnt chicken nuggets isn't the easiest  thing to make' Dream said.

Next thing they knew Dream was teaching them how to cook pancakes, all but Dreams either over or undercooked. 'How are-' Dream started as the stuck pancake on the ceiling  comes down splalrting on them all.

'I'm surrounded  by incomantence'Dream said face palming.

Soon the kitchen was a mess and Dream just gave up 'no more cooking for you idoits' Dream said as Punz picked him up.

'Even an amzing  teacher can't teach idoits how to cook'Punz said softly.

'Let's get cleaned up and we can cuddle instead... uhh we can clean this mess later' Dream said getting carried to the bathroom.
➽───────────────❥
Dream:why is this my simps.

Simps: