Dragon-born☘

Dream team + Punz finds our Dreams secert.
➽───────────────❥
Dream has always been part Dragon but never really told anyone about this.. he was embressed  and thought  everyone would hate him if the found out.. something happened while he was hanging out with Punz and his other Dreamteam members.. he randomly telported to his room.. his from is showing he forgot to take his pills to hide it, and now he's looking for them soon it's to late and he can't find the pills anywhere and now he's on his bedroom floor balled up with his black and dark green wings around him hiding his skiny body  black and lime tail spiraling around his legs as he just breaks down. His horns growing eyes glowing  a florescent neon green with slight purple in it. He was just cring in a ball he didn't even hear the door open he just herd a gasp looking up he Saw Sapnap Punz and George he sat up backing up hiding behind his wing.

'Dream.. were not gonna hurt you' Punz said kinda blushing, he wasent the only one the others were two.

'So Dreamies a meta human huh? Why didn't you tell anyone' Sapnap questioned  walking over and embracing Dream in a panda hug he was instly wrapped in Dreams wings.

'I.. I was scared  you'd leave me' Dream said stuttering  really bad.

'Oh please like us three could leave you're damn hip'George said.

Soon the four were cuddling on Dreams floor all wrapped in Dreams wings Dreams tail was rubbing up and down Punzs arm.

The three were red, really red and Dream couldn't help to be blushing abit, he liked these three for awhile now... 'Hey Dream... you know not matter  what we will love you' the three said without meaning.

Dream heated up looking at all of them 'w..what?' Dream said his white spikes on his wings turning red.

'Oh Dragon we love you do you love us?' Punz said stoking his wings making Dream make a Dragon purr.

Dream was broken and just died more into gay panic his wings unraveled themselves with his tail a as he became an Dragon in panic hidding behind his wings.

'He does.. so does' Sapnap said kissing Dreams ear.

Soon Dream woke up from gay panic and without warning grabbed Punz with his wings putting him on his lap 'Huh? Oh Dragon wants cuddles?!' Punz questioned.

Dream just kissed Punz it was kinda long but when it broke Punz was quite and dying in gay panic 'he kiss me' his mind was repeatedly saying. Dream kept ahold of Punz kissing Sapnap who responded the same way as Punz then George who yeah joined the panic in the room. Dreams tail just swinging around in the air just cuddling Punz who soon woke up seeing the others dead in the land of gay panic.

'Dragon~ damn your adorble' Punz said stroking Dreams wings making him make the pretty purring nosie.

'Mhm whatever  you say  pretty boy.. seems you like it on my lap' Dream tesed.

'Mhm I do very much' Punz said  snuggling to Dreams chest as Sappy woke up.

'Mmm how about the Dragon becomes our little Dragon hm~?' Sapnap said going for Dreams neck.

'Mmmm yeah I'll be yours' Dream said as Punz wrapped  his arms around Dreams waist kissing and marking his callorbone, Sapnap on his neck.

George woke up smirking joining in.

'Our little dragon' the three muttered.

'I'm fucking taller the all of you' Dream said unfoundly.

'Fussy don't like it... should we fuck it out of you?' Punz said sudactively.
➽───────────────❥
Should they?