End of the world pt2

As I round the corner leading to Gallery fifteen I see the Doctor standing outside of the gallery using his sonic on the panel by the door. "Sun filter descending, sun filter descending." I hear a robotic voice keep chiming over and over. 

"Help me someone get me out!" I hear the voice of a very frightened Rose Tyler shout from inside of the room. 

"Don't worry Rose, the Doctor and I are on the case he'll fix it up and have ya out in no time." I shout to her. 

"Please hurry!" She shouts back. 

"Rose, get to the lowest part of the room and hide in the corner by the stairs. Keep tucked into yourself and shield your face as best you can." I tell her through the wall. I get an okay back. 

"Sun filter rising, sun filter rising." I hear the computer voice say. "Sun filter ri-descending. Sun filter descending." It starts to lower again. 

"Oh, no. Doctor please hurry!" I say panic in my voice. 

"I'm trying, but the computer is getting smart!" He says slapping the panel. It sparks suddenly and he yelps out of shock. 

"Sun filter rising, sun filter rising." The computer voice states twice before it shuts down. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. 

"Rose, are you okay in there?" I shout. 

"Yes, I'm fine, but the lock is melted or something the door wont budge open." She shouts back to us. 

"That's alright we'll get someone to get you out. We'll be back in a moment." I shout to her. 

"Okay, i'll be here." She replies before the Doctor takes my hand in his and we run back to the main Gallery. 

"Earth death five minutes." The computer over head announces.

Everyone is in a panic already, Jabe trying her best to calm everyone in the room. "The metal machine confirms. The spider devices have infiltrated the whole of Platform one." She announces gravely. 

"How's that possible? Our private rooms are protected by a code wall." Cassandra fake cries. "Moisturize me, moisturize me!" The pleads to her boys. 

"Summon the steward." Moxx shouts from somewhere.

"I'm afraid the steward is dead." Jabe replies with a frown. 

"Who killed him?" Moxx demands. 

"This whole event was sponser-" Cassandra starts but I cut her off. 

"No, don't you dare accuse the Face Of Boe." I say standing towards the middle of the gathered crowd. "There's an easy way of finding out who is responsible for this all. Doctor if you will?" I say as the Doctor walks next to me, he's holding one of the small metal spiders in his hand with a frown on his face. He places it down and the spider goes to the adherents of the repeated meme and stop. 

"Adherents of the repeated meme. Jaccuse!" Cassandra shouts. 

"That's all very well, and really kind of obvious." The Doctor starts off. "But if you stop and think about it." He walks over to the leader of the repeated meme and pulls his arm off. "A repeated meme is just an idea. That's all they are, an idea." 

"Remote controlled droids. Nice little cover up for the real trouble maker isn't that right Cassandra." I glare at the trampoline with venom in my voice. 

"Can't prove a thing." She glares. 

"I bet I can, go on boy  go home." I encourage the little spider who looks to me then goes over to Cassandra and sits right in front of her. "Bingo."