Dalek- Too Early

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around me and I see i'm in a dimly lit trophy room of somesort. Rows of glass casses surround me. I look around and a bad feeling grows in the pit of my stomach. I walk closer to a case and see it's a severed old Cyberman head. I swallow nervously as I turn around and I see a severed Raxicoricofallapatorian arm. Oh great, fantastic. I'm in Henry Van Statten's base. Maybe I just appeared a few minutes ahead of the Doctor, the TARDIS will be here any minute. I think hopefully. I wait for at least twenty minutes before those hopes are crushed. Well i'm still Human so it's not like i'll be a prisoner or something along those lines. I sigh and lean against the case with the Cyberman head, an alarm blares around me. I silently curse at myself. I had completly forgotten the fact that the cases are sensitive and that even the slighest touch to the case will set off the alarms. In no less than five seconds flat i'm surrounded by many guards all pointing their guns at me. I swallow nervously and offer them a small smile.

"I uhh come in peace." I tell them in a sheepish voice.

Next thing I know i'm getting escorted by four guards, two in front of me, two behind me. I'm getting escorted to Van Statten's office I just know it. We stop infront of a wooden door it stands out from all of the metal doors that surround it. We walk in and it fells almost like a principles office, except instead of a stapler and text books different alien artifacts lay here and there. Books upon books about space are on a shelf on the far right wall, on the floor some of them open and a couple of them are on a oak desk. Van Statten is sitting at his desk currently looking at me with curious eyes. Adam his pet is standing on his right, and a blond boy who looks about 20-22 years of age is standing on his left, he's blonde and he has green eyes. He must be the latest assistant.

"Where did you find her?" Van Statten asks after a few moments of silence.

"We found her on the 53rd floor, in the trophy room, sir." The guard to my left explains.

"How did an intruder even get in, and past all of you?!" Van Statten demands again.

"Intruda window." I chime in with a cheeky smile.

"You four, leave us." He commands the guards. They all exit the room leaving, Van Statten, Adam, and the blonde kid, and I in the room. "Who are you?"

"Dani." I say simply. No last name. No full name I should be fine.

"Dani who?" He asks me. I inwardly fan-girl at being asked that.

I just glare in response. "Just Dani." I say simply.

"How did you get down there, 53 floors down?" He asksk leaning forward in his chair.

"I told you, intruda window." I tell him flatly.

"Hardy har har, seriously I have the most advanced security systems available. There's noway you just sliped past them and all of the guards on that floor." He huffs at me.

"I stumbled in." I tell him.

"Stumbled in? So you just happen to stumble into the trophy room, 53 floors below ground? Impossible."

"That pretty much sums up my life." I say with a light shrug.

Van Statten sighs frustrated before he rubs his face and takes a calming breath. He calls back the guards and this time only two of them are left. "Take miss no last name to the cell next to the Metaltron." He orders them. I take a deep breath, the Dalek was there. I was no where near wanting to see another Dalek, after being actually inside one will do that to you. I feel a small wave of relief wash over me as I remember that in this point in time that Dalek was harmless. It's weapons systems are off line at this time and it's just a big dust bin of the universe as nine calls it.