Boom Town

I blink to clear my vision, it feels like my head does a 360. I fall backwards and I feel someone catch me. The person sits me down on a chair. I realize it's the ninth Doctor. "Are you feeling alright?" He asks concern in his blue eyes.

"Just a little dizzy, that's all." I offer him a small smile, witch he returns with his signature grin.

"Is she alright Doctor?" I hear Rose asks from beside captain Jack Harkness.

I smile at her and get up from the captains chair and hug Rose. "Oh it's so nice to meet you Rose Tyler!" I say as she hugs me back tightly.

"Wait, but she was just here." I hear Jack say confused.

"A future me, didn't she explain how I hop around biker boy's time stream?" I say while jabbing my thumb in the Doctor's direction.

"Kind of. Where's my hug though, it's not every day a pretty girl pops out of nowhere." Jack says with a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes and hug the ex Time Agent.

"Oi stop it! Stop flirting with her." The Doctor says while crossing his arms over his chest. I smile, a jealous Time Lord. It's so cute.

"Why can't he flirt with me, no one flirts with me." I say with a sly smile.

"I flirt with you! I do it perfect if I do say so myself." He says with a cheeky grin, I just roll my eyes.

"I bet you think you're so impressive with your Time Lordy self." I say biting my lower lip.

"You know I am, and you love it." He replies with a lop sided grin. "Now come here and give me a hug!" He opens his arms for me and I run and jump into them, I don't know why it just felt right.

"So where are we?" I ask as he places me down on the ground. "We're in Cardiff, we're going to be here for a day to refuel." I nod my head and know what was about to happen. Well this should be interesting, plus I get to meet Mickey Smith.

"Thanks Mickey, love you to." Rose shuts her mobile and smiles at us.

"Is Mickey coming?" I ask her.

She nods her head excitedly. "Yes, I can't wait to see him!"

I turn to the Doctor. "I need to wash the dust and rubble from the last adventure I had, could you show me my room. I haven't been to it yet." I say with a small blush.

"Sure, I'll be back." The Doctor takes my hand in his and walks me down the hall. We reach a door it's wooden and TARDIS blue, it has Gallifreyan writing in silver symbols, then my name is written under it in silver writing.

I open the door and see it's exactly like my old room, down the very last details of my drawings on the wall. "This is amazing! Thank you Doctor, thank you Sexy." I say while petting my wall.

"Anything for my guardian." I hear the TARDIS in my head.

"Guardian?" I ask confused.

"Spoilers." The Doctor replies to me.

I roll my eyes. "Anyway I'm going to wash up. I still have dust in my hair from my last adventure." I say while scrunching my nose up.

"Where were you last?" The Doctor asks with curiously.

"Fourth you, and Sarah Jane. Eldrad must live and all of that. Unexplosion." I say while picking out a outfit from my closet, the outfit I picked was, light blue skinny jeans, a black off the shoulder long sleeved top, and black and white converse.

"Oh I remember that, your first adventure. So how did you like it?"

I smile at him, "Fun, a little scary at one point but fantastic nonetheless." He nods his head and sits down in the chair in front of my desk. "What are you doing?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.