Parks

Thirteen, I had appeared in Thirteens console room. I spin around and see said woman along with her three companions. "Hello!" I greet as I hug the trio.

"Hello!" They say back.

I turn around and pull the Doctor in to a kiss. "Hello, sweetie." I smile at her.

"Hello, love." She smiles back at me. "Where were you just now?" She asks.

I shiver at the thought of both the planet and the nightmare. "Tenth you, we went to Midnight." I frown.

She pulls me in to a tight hug and whispers. "Im sorry, im here if you want to talk about it."

"It's okay, that day with Donna is what I needed." I pull away and smile softly at her. "Remember the tenth you put that nightmare at bay so hopefully it wont return." I add. "So, Graham, Ryan how is Grace?" I ask.

"She was making tea when we last saw her. But the Doc is trying to get us home." Graham tells me.

"What happened?" I ask them.

"We can't tell you, you told us not to." Ryan explains.

"Fair enough." I laugh.

"How are you three doing?" I ask them.

"Good, this is all fantastic!" Yaz replies with a smile.

"I love this!" Ryan says next.

"Getting use to it, but the Doc helps." Graham says last.

"That's good. I'm glad." I tell them.

"Have we landed somewhere or are we floating in space?" I ask the Doctor.

"Floating in space for now, was giving these three a chance to relax a little bit." The Doctor replies to me. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I raise an eyebrow. "Allons-y!" 

This makes the Doctor and our three companions smile brightly as the Doctor starts to go around the console. I walk beside her and watch her as she flies the TARDIS. She sees what I'm doing and starts to tell me what buttons and switches to press, so now we are both flying our wonderful ship. After a few minutes me land with a soft thud. 

"Where are we Doc?" Graham asks. 

"Lets see, shall we." She replies to him. 

"Are we home?" Yaz asks.

"Nearly." She replies. 

"Where are we?" I ask her. 

"Sheffield?" Ryan wonders. 

"Almost, really close." The Doctor shrugs.

"Not Sheffield, then?" I hear Graham say lightly. 

"You're doing this deliberately, aren't you?" The Doctor lightly scolds the TARDIS. 

"Who are you talking to?" Yaz questions. 

"She's talking to the TARDIS." I tell them. 

"This is our ninth attempt." The Doctor sulks. 

"Nine?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"Fourteenth, you can't control this thing, can you?" Graham teases. 

"Excuse me! Yes, I can!" The Doctor defends herself. 

"Most of the time." I snicker. 

"Oi you! Just sometimes, like now, it has a mind of its own." She states. 

"Her." I correct. 

"Her." The Doctor nods. 

I walk over to her as she looks at the scanner. "So where are we, sweetie?" I ask.