Just say yes

As the Doctor walked over to me, he seemed nervous, but confident at the same time. He looked handsome in his suit and it made me smile. When he gets to me he bows and offers his hand for me to dance with him. I courtesy and place my hand in his. 

"You look stunning, my dear." He complements as we sway. 

"Thank you, you're very handsome, Theta." I smile before I kiss him briefly on the lips. 

"My dear Azriel, I am the luckiest being alive in the whole of existence." This makes me blush at his words. 

"I think it is I who is lucky." I say leaning my head on his shoulder.  "I could stay like this forever." I say after a few moments. 

The song ends and the Doctor and I just stay the way we were, it felt like no one else was around us. For me the whole universe melted away. A new song starts and I recognized it. It was A thousand years by Christina Perri. (I do not own the song all rights to Christina Perri and whoever else owns it.)

We start to dance to the song and when it comes on the Doctor starts to sing to me as we dance. His voice was just heavenly. Soon after the song ended he and just stood there, it felt like no one else was around us, in the whole universe. 

"You're the most amazing man that i've ever met, Theta." I whisper to him. 

"My dear, Azriel. You're my universe the stars and so much more." He tells me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. 

When the next song ended the Doctor and I stand apart. He takes my hand in his and smiles. "My dear, Dani. You are everything to me, my universe and more. I fall more in love with you each passing day." He starts to kneel down on ome knee. "I can't imagine my life without you by my side. From the moment we met as meer children i knew you had to be mine. I love you my dear, Azriel. Would you do me the honor of marying me?"

I was speachless. My heart seamed to the world around seemed to vanish and it was only he and I. I smile and nod my head as tears of haness form in my eyes. "Yes, yes of course I will mary you!" I exclaim. He slips the ring on my finger and we share a kiss. This kiss was soft and blissful.

When we break from the kiss i finaly notice all the people around us. They were all clapping and smiling at us. Some were throwing rose pedals in the air. I just can't stop smiling. "Congratulations!" Our companions say coming over to us.

"Did you guys know?" I ask them. They look at me then to the ground shyly. They then nod their heads yes. "You guys are very good at keeping a secret." I snicker before i hug them all in turn.

"We were worried that he wouldnt beable to do it." Adric says to me.

"Im glad he did."i smile. 

"I'm so happy for you." Charles walks up and smiles at us, Ann at his side smiling just as bright. 

"Such a beautiful way to ask such a wonderful woman her hand in marriage." Ann adds dreamily. I can't stop smiling my heart felt full and I felt even more blessed than I had before. Today had to be one of the happiest days of my life. 

"How long have you two known one another?" Charles asks. 

"Since we were little kids, our parents were great friends with one another." The Doctor explains to them. This makes me wonder if I will ever remember my real parents or if I'll ever remember my real childhood. I look up at the Doctor then back to Ann and Charles. 

"Then it has to be destiny that you would love one another and be together for all of time." Ann says to us. 

"Yes, I agree. It's fate." I smile kissing the Doctor on the cheek. I lean my head on his shoulder as we stand there with our companions and new friends. Today was absolutely amazing. 

As it got dark the ball was in full swing now and the Doctor and I plus our companions were enjoying the night. The Doctor and I swaying to some song i've never herd of but it was nice sounding. Our companions dancing in a small group, Adric eating yet another plate of food. This boy loved his food. A sound of fireworks gets everyone's attention. I look up and watch them in awe. There was one that exploded that was the TARDIS. I look over to the Doctor who is smiling at me, he made this firework show. There were a few hearts and even ones that said 'she said yes!'. The grand finale was breathtaking and the last fire work had words. It said 'Mrs. Dani Smith and Doctor John Smith'. 

At the end of the night we were standing in front of the TARDIS. It got moved inside the house when we decided to stay a little while longer. "Are you sure?" I asked them gesturing to the dresses/costumes that we were holding. 

"Yes, we want you to keep them. I insist." Ann tells us. 

"Thank you, Ann." I say hugging her. 

"Just promise you'll come and visit. You're my maid of honor after all." She giggles. 

"Oh my gosh I would love to be your maid of honor!" I say hugging her again. "You have to be one of mine!" I tell her as we hug again. 

"I would love to!" She squeals in delight. 

"Then it is settled." I nod and giggle. 

When it was time to go we hug everyone goodbye and get in to the TARDIS. "I'm glad I had time to relax and have a good time for a little while." I smile at my husband to be. 

"It seems that time is coming to an end." He frowns slightly. 

"I wonder who i'm going to next." I shrug. 

"No idea, so a future me it seems." He says as he starts to fade  away. 

"I love you." I say before I am once again whisked away. 

"As i love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@artlovingbre thank you so much! She's helped me write this adventure and this chapter. <3 <3 

I know it's been a long time, please don't be mad. *Hides behind the Doctors(All of them)* But I promise i'll try and update more often. I hope you guys like the Doctor that I chose to ask Dani to marry him. I was stuck between four or five and I decided that it would be great for five to do it. I hope you liked it and I hope you look forward to the next adventure. 

Love always, 

The Girl Who Believed <3 <3