The Woman Who Fell To Earth part 2

We turn around and see the metal guy.

"I'm voting none of us." I smile.

"Get behind me now." The Doctor says making sure i'm behind her. I make sure the others are behind me. "Stop right there. Come any further and we'll blast whatever that thing is." The Doctor threatens.

"You're interfering in things you don't understand." The alien snaps.

"Yeah, well, we all need a hobby." The Doctor snips back.

"You're not human. Who are you?" The alien demands.

"Me? I'm... Oh it's gone again." The Doctor pouts. "I had it a minute ago." She turns back to me. "Who am I, love?" I was about to answer when she puts a finger to my lips. "Nah, it's fun for me to figure it out on my own." She kisses my forehead before she turns back around and faces the alien. "Anyway, same question back at you. No, in fact, before that because it's really bugging me, actually not bugging me, offending me. Why teeth? Bad enough you kill, why take a tooth from the victim?" The Doctor rattles away.

The alien removes the face plate to reveal it's face which is creepily studded with teeth. I shiver in response and stick my tongue out slightly in disgust. "A Stenza warrior wears his conquests. You may tell your children you were once privileged to encounter Tzim-Sha of the Stenza." Tzim-Sha says proudly.

"Tim Shaw?" The Doctor and I ask.

"Tzim-Sha." It corrects annoyed.

"Tim Shaw?" The Doctor pokes.

"Tzim-SHa!" The alien shouts in anger. "Soon to be leader of the Stenza warrior race, conquerors of the Nine Systems." Tzim-Sha roars proudly.

"When you say soon to be leader, what are you now, the office junior?" The Doctor scoffs.

"Eh? No, don't wind him up." Graham pleads from beside me.

"Tonight is my challenge. Trace and obtain the selected human trophy." The alien explains.

"It's a hunt? You're on a hunt." I snap. The Doctor says the same thing with me but with a more calm tone.

"Well done. Your tiny minds must be burning with such effort." Tzim-Sha snickers.

"Did he just say we had a small mind?" I scoff offended.

"The challenge is simple. Our leaders randomly designated a selected human. I'm sent here, alone, no weapons, no assistance. I must locate and obtain the trophy and return home with it, victorious. By doing this, I ascend to leader. This is the ritual of the Stenza." Tzim-Sha boasts about his plan.

"And it's happened before. Rahul's sister." Yaz points out disgusted.

"Earth is not a hunting ground." I snap angrily at him. "You're not welcome here."

"Access was granted." He replies snappily.

"No, it wasn't. It was a misunderstanding. Access revoked as of now, by me." Ryan says standing up straighter.

"Just to pick up on one thing. You don't mind, do you? You said the rules were no weapons, no assistance." The Doctor points out.

"Correct." It confirms.

"How did you kill them? What caused the ice burns?" The Doctor asks.

"We Stenza live at temperatures far below this planet, one touch of my cold skin will kill a human." Tzim-Sha sneers.

"So, this super-powered Gathering Coil right here, you're not meant to have it, are you?" The Doctor questions. 

"The creature is irrelevant." He shrugs off.