The Master

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's the Eye Of Harmony?" Grace asks completely confused.

"Wait, wait." The Doctor says while looking into space. "I mustn't let him see you, but it may be too late." He mutters.

"What's the Eye of Harmony?" Grace asks again.

"The power source at the heart of the TARDIS." The Doctor explains to her.

"What's a TARDIS?" She wonders.

"It's our spaceship, it stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space." I explain to her.

"So this Master, he's like the Devil?" Grace asks while folding her arms.

"The Master is a rival Time Lord." The Doctor says.

"Time Lord? Oh God." She rolls her eyes.

"Pure evil. I was bringing home his remains from Skaro, where his final incarnation had been exterminated by the Daleks, or so we thought." The Doctor says a dark look in his eyes.

"You really are insane aren't you. Both of you." Grace says to us.

"He wasn't dead. It's a trap. Don't you see? It's a trap. He wasn't me to look into the Eye. If I look into the Eye of Harmony, my soul will be destroyed and he will take my body. I don't even want to think about what he'll do to my wife!" He says while looking at me.

"I don't want to deal with this." Grace says while raising her hands up. She starts to walk away.

"Grace, just listen to us. Please just listen for five minutes." I plead with her.

"That's enough!" She says while walking a little bit faster then before.

"If the Eye of Harmony isn't closed, this planet will be sucked through it! Grace, we need an atomic clock. Grace, please, help us find one." The Doctor says while trailing behind her. He grabs the back of her coat, she merely shakes it off and runs off to her house. We run after her. She closes her door and locks it.

"Grace!" I shout after her. "Grace, let us in. Please we can sit down, and have a nice cup of tea. We can talk about this reasonably." I talk through her mail slot.

"Sure, Time Lords to human." She states back to me sarcastically.

"Actually I'm still human, ergh but never mind that's not the point right now. Please let us in." I plead, the Doctor leans over my shoulder.

"Yes, that's right. We're Time Lords." I roll my eyes, what did I just say!

"I thought you were a Doctor!" Grace snaps back.

"I thought you were a doctor!" The Doctor copies her.

"I am calling an ambulance to take you both to Psychiatric, you I assume you escaped from, and your wife helped you escape!"

I roll my eyes in annoyed. "Actually honey, A he was shot and he came back to life as a new person. B I'm pretty sure you would know if I was there all along. If you would just let us in we can all sit down and we can explain what danger this entire planet is in!" I tell her in one breath, hoping, just hoping what I say gets through her skull.

"Grace we don't have time for this. The Eye of Harmony is open. If I don't close it, get my TARDIS and the master off this planet, this planet will no longer exist!" The Doctor tells her bluntly.

"I'm calling the ambulance!" She shouts at us.

I sigh and step away from the door. "Let's go around the side, the glass windows." I say while walking away.