wedding of River Song

The wave of white light finally faded away from my vision. When my surroundings finally come back to me I see that I'm in a cell of some sort. "Oh goodness Dani! I was so afraid when I couldn't find you." The Doctor says from behind me. I see that he's in a raggedy state, in a toga  and has long hair and a beard. 

"Doctor!" I say as I hug him. "Where are we?" I ask him. 

"I was captured by Winston Churchill." He explains to me. "We're in the tower." Before I could respond the door opens and I find myself shackled with the Doctor as we escorted in to Churchill's office.  I see other people in the room with us. 

"Leave us." Churchill says as everyone leave the room. once they're gone he speaks again. "Tick tock goes the clock, as the old song says. But they don't, do they?" He questions. "The clocks never tick. Something has happened to time. That's what you say. What you never stop saying. All of history is happening at once. But what does that mean?" He inquires. "What happened? Explain to me in terms that I can understand, what happened to time?"

"A woman." I simply answer to him. 

The Doctor then jumps in to what he's been up to from talking with the Teslelecta all the way to talking to Gantok. He's talking about talking to Dorium the Doctor and I both get unshackled and we take a seat at the table when Churchill interrupts. 

"This is absurd. Other worlds, carnivorous skulls, talking heads." Churchill shakes his head in disbelief. "I don't know why I'm listening to you." 

"Because, in another reality, you, the Doctor, and I are all friends. And you sense that. Just as you sense there is something wrong with time." I point out softly to him. 

"You mentioned a woman?" I get asked. 

"Yes. we're getting to her." I nod my head. 

"What's she like?" He wonders. 

This makes me smirk. "Hell, in high heels." I say steeling the Doctors line. 

"Tell me more." Winston chuckles. 

I nudge the Doctor softly. He continues on how he takes Dorium in to the TARDIS. He tells about the question that should never be asked. 

"But what was the question?" Churchill questions. "Why did it mean both  your deaths?"

"Suppose there was a man and woman who knew a secret. A terrible, dangerous secret that must never be told. How would you erase that secret from the world?" I ask him. 

"Destroy it forever, before it can be spoken." The Doctor finishes for me with a frown. I look around when he says this and noticed that we've moved from his office and are now in the senate room. When did we get up?

"If I had to, I'd destroy them both." Churchill tells us truthfully. 

"And silence would fall. All the times we've herd those words, I never realized it was our silence, our death. The Doctor and the Guardian will fall." The Doctor states grimly. I've herd that name before the Guardian, I haven't taken that name yet. I suppose I take it when the Doctor takes up his name but I don't know when that moment will be in my timeline. "Why are we here?" The Doctor questions as he too realizes that we left the office. 

"This, this is the Senate Room." Churchill explains dully. 

"Why did we leave your office?" I ask. 

"Well, we wanted a stroll, didn't we?" He shrugs in response. His tone suggesting that he was trying to convince more himself than us. 

"I think we've been running." The Doctor pauses and looks down. "Why do you have your revolver?"