Into the Dalek

When I wake up I frown, the spot beside me was cold. Where did that walking rainbow go now? I sit up and yawn. I get up and go to our bathroom and hop in the shower. Once I'm done I blow dry my hair and do light make up with a pink lip stain. I wrap a towel around me and walk into the room. I walk to my closet and sort through the many, many outfits inside. A single outfit keeps appearing.

"Are you trying to be funny?" I ask the TARDIS.

The outfit appears 2 more times and I give in. I take it out of the closet. 

 I turn around and I spot a tweed jacket laid out on the bed

 I turn around and I spot a tweed jacket laid out on the bed. I smile and slip it on, a perfect fit. I slip on black ankle high flat boots and smile. Hmm if only I had a fez. As if reading my mind a Fez appears on the dresser. I put it on and make sure my TARDIS key is around my neck and straighten my bow tie. I step out into the hall and frown, I realize I left six behind. I'm now with either eleven or twelve. It would be funny if I appeared with eleven and we were wearing the same thing. I walk down the hall and see the console room a few feet away. I am kind of hoping for twelve, I haven't seen him since I ran away with him to this universe. I miss those angry eyebrows of his. I see that I am indeed in twelves TARDIS. I see a tray with three coffee cups is resting on a chair. The doors open and in steps Twelve. Hmm I remember this one, it's into the Dalek, joy. He spots me and he looks at what I'm wearing.

"Nice bow tie."

I smile and straighten it. "Bow ties are cool." He walks over to me and pulls me into a warm hug.

"I've missed this you!" I tell him.

"I've missed you. When was the last time you saw this me?" He asks as we separate.

"It hasn't happened for you yet. But it's when you go to my old dimension and I run away with you. Reminds me of Amy in a way. I've only met eleven once. Army of weeping angels." I sit down in a seat.

"How does it remind you of Amy?" He wonders.

"She ran away with you. Her exact words if I remember correctly which I do are. 'when I was a little girl I had an imaginary friend, when I grew up he came back. He's an alien called the Doctor, he has a spaceship that can fly anywhere in time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.' Or something along those lines, it's been close to three months since i've herd that." I say while shrugging my shoulders.

"What adventures have you been on?" He asks while leaning on the console.

"The first one I went on was with fourth you, Eldrad must live and all of that. Next was with ninth you and turning the slitheen into an egg. My third adventure was with eleven and the Angels. The next time I saw you was Seven, we went on a date then you regenerated into your eighth body and meeting the Master for the first time. Then I saw the Third you for the first time and that's when you taught me how to drive Bessie. Then I appeared with Nine again and Rose messed time up, not on purpose but that did suck. Then I met the Fifth you and the Tenth you at the same time, time crash. Next was when we took Rose on her first spacey wacey trip, platform one. I just left Six actually, i met him for the first time also. We went on our second date, the ice skating remember?"