Horror of Fang Rock part 1-2

I don't own Doctor Who I only own my OC's!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing in Fours TARDIS. No one is around, the console room is completly empty. Maybe he's in bed, or in the library.Hmm I wonder who the companion is. I hope to meet Leela soon. I didn't see much of Leela, only one or two episodes. Like the invasion of time when she mistakes the pool for a bathtub.

"Idris, where's the Doctor?" I ask the TARDIS while glancing around.

"He's in the library." She responds lightly in my head.

"Thank you dear." I respond as I walk down the hall. I see the entrance for the library and smile. The Doctor is sitting on a black velvet sofa, a book in his hand about early 13th century in France, his head is tilted back, a light snore escapes his partialy parted lips. I stiffle my laugh as I gently tug the book from his hands. I see a blanket has appeared next to him, it's multi-colored much like his scarf. I drape the blanket over his lap and upper body. I pick up the book he was reading and sit down next to him on the sofa. I open the book and start to read it. Seems like the only reading I was going to get done was the inside of my eyelids. I started to fall asleep right next to the Doctor. Maybe it's the book.

I feel myself get pulled to the side and into somones arms. So the Doctor woke up. I feel the blanket get drapped over both of us. I feel him kiss my forehead as sleep fully takes over. I was beyond exhausted from the Dalek trip, and I gladly let myself slip into a blissfull sleep.

When I start to wake up I feel that my right hand is resting on the Doctor's chest. I open my eyes and blink the sleep from them. He's reading a book, probably the same one as earlier. I move my hand and rub my eye. "Ah you're finally awake dear." The Doctor says while closing the book.

"I walked in here and saw you were asleep, I took the book and fell asleep too. Sorry about that." I say sitting up.

"You're last adventure must have drained you. Where was that by the way?" He asks curiously as I strech a little.

"Your far future, number twelve. No need to worry yet. Let's just say I took a really long hot bath afterwards." I say while standing up. "So whose traveling with you, well us?"

"Leela, we're going to take her to see Brighton."

I search my mind for any adventure including Brighton but I can't find anything. "Sounds fun,seems my foreknoledge isn't going to help me. So this should be interesting."

"It's about time too, I love to surprise you." The Doctor says with his famous smile. He takes my hand in his and we head into the hall.

"I need to get changed, i'm not going out of the TARDIS dressed in my jim-jams." I say gesturing to my sleeping shorts and t-shirt.

I hear him chuckle beside me. "Right you are, ah you see the TARDIS was thinking the same thing." He points to our bedroom door which had just appeared. I walk in and walk to the wardrobe, hmm what has she got planned for me today. A pair of black leggings, and a TARDIS blue long sleeved sweater, it goes to my mid thighs. I grab a pair of fuzzy socks and quickly change. I put on a pair of ankle high black boots with a buckle on the outer side of the boot. I leave my hair down and do light make up. I was walking by the wardrobe when it flies open and out flies a white scarf with a blue question mark on both ends. It hits my face and I yelp in suprise.

"What happened?" The Doctor asks looking at me, he smiles at the scarf that's on my face and shoulder.

"I got attacked by a scarf!" I say as I put the scarf on like the Doctor does his, this scarf was not as long as the Doctors but it was a good length. "She could of just laid it out, not scare me half to death." The Doctor just shakes his head and laughs.