Midnight 2

"You'll be safe any minute now. The rescue truck is on its way." The Doctor/Sky tell Dee Dee. 

"But what happens then, Doctor, Dani? If it take that thing back to the Leisure Palace, if that thing reaches civilization. If it spreads?" The hostess/Sky questions.

"No, because when we get back to the base, I'll be there to contain it." The Doctor/Sky explains. 

"You haven't done much so far." Val/Sky mumbles. 

"You're just standing in the back with the rest of us." Biff/Sky points out. 

"She's dangerous. It's my job to see that this vessel is safe, and we should get rid of her." The hostess/Sky says. I look to the hostess as she talks. 

"Now, hang on. I think perhaps we're all going a little bit to far." Hobbes/ Sky says. 

"Finally, thank you." I/Sky says a little relief in my voice. 

"Two people are dead." The hostess/Sky points out.

"Don't make it a third." I/Sky warn the hostess. 

"Jethro, what do you say?" The Doctor/ Sky ask the teenage boy who has been silent for a few minutes now. 

"I'm not killing anyone." Jethro/Sky say to us.

"Thank you." I/sky tell him.

"He's just a boy." Val/Sky say to everyone looking at the Doctor.

"What, so I don't get a vote?" Jethro/Sky ask glaring at his parents. 

"There isn't a vote. It's not happening. Ever. If you try to throw her out that door, you'll have to get through me first." The Doctor/Sky say as the Doctor stands in the middle of the aisle. 

"Also me." I/Sky say. I stand in front of the Doctor, I cross my arms over my chest daring anyone to try it.

"Okay." The hostess/Sky says.

"Fine by me." Biff/Sky says next.

"Oh, now you're being stupid. Just think about it. Could you actually take hold of someone and throw them out of that door?" The Doctor/Sky question. 

"Calling me a coward?" Biff/Sky asks, Biff's tone saying that he is offended at the notion. 

"Who put you in charge, anyway?" Val/Sky snaps at us. 

"I'm sorry, but you're a Doctor of what exactly? Who are you?" Hobbes/Sky ask eyeing both the Doctor and I up and down. 

"They weren't even booked in. The rest of you, tickets in advance. They just turned up out of the blue." The hostess/Sky point out. 

"Where from?" Val/ sky questions.  

"We're just travelling. We're travelers that's all." I/sky tell them. 

"Like immigrants?" Val/sky question.

"Who were you talking to? Before you two came on board? I saw you talking to her before he walked up." The hostess/ Sky questions looking to me.

"That's Donna she's my best friend." I/Sky explain.

"She travels with us." The Doctor/Sky adds on to what I said. 

"And what were you saying to her?" Biff/Sky asks, narrowing his eyes at me.

Before I could answer Biffs question Val/Sky speaks. "He hasn't even told us his name. All we know is her name." 

"The thing is though, Doctor, you've been loving this." Jethro/Sky says crossing his arms over his chest. The Doctor and I are facing everyone, our backs to Sky. I was standing in front of the Doctor.