Recovery

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we settle in the void the Doctor scoops me up in his arms. "Rose, you can go ahead and take Ale-."

"Adam." Rose corrects him.

"Adam, on a tour around the ship." The Doctor continues. "I'm going to take Dani to the medbay then I'm going to take her to bed. Good night you two." He says before he walks down the hall in the direction of the medbay. Once we're there I get set on a bed and he uses a full body scanner on me. I hear him murmering to himself as he's checking over my vitals. I see the oncoming storm flash in his blue eyes. "You're under weight." He growls under his breath, but I still caught what he said. I sit up stiffly. I was sore and the adrenaline that was keeping me up and going was now almost completly gone. I try to stand up but I fall forward. The Doctor catches me in a instant. "Let's get you to bed." He whispers to me as he once again lifts me into his arms.

We exit into the hall and see that our bedroom door is two feet away. The door swings open for us and we step in. "Could you get me some sleeping shorts and a tank top, honey?" I ask as he sets me down on the bed.

He goes into the closet as my eyes drift closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and I feel rested, I wonder how long i've been asleep. I notice that i'm tucked into bed and i'm in a pair of zebra sleeping shorts and a black tank top, I also have on black fuzzy socks. He must of changed me then put me to bed. I feel sore all over and whimpter slightly. I look to my left and see a note, along with two purple and pink marble pills and a glass of water are on the night stand. I pick up the note and it reads,

Azriel,

If you're feeling sore or are in any pain please take these pills. I want you to take things slow and easily for a couple of days, Doctor's orders. I'm leaving this note incase you wake up with a past self, or a future self. Please let him, er I give you a check up once you've woken and taken a nice hot bubble bath, and once you've had a nice meal. Love always,

Theta Sigma

I smile softly at the note and set it down on the night stand once more. I take the two pills and go to the bathroom. I open the door and find candles have been light, the scent of vanilla meets my senses and I smile.

"Thank you darling." I tell the TARDIS.

Once i've soaked a good while in the tub I decide to just get into my pajamas again. I slip on a pair of black fuzzy slipper boots. I walk into the hall and see that I might still be with Nine afterall. Well it's either still him or it's Ten.

"Hey, darling wheres The Doctor at?" I ask the TARDIS.

"He's in the console room, angel." She responds in my head hapipily.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Anytime, dear."

I smile and see the TARDIS moved the console room closer so it's only a few feet away from me now. I walk in and hear the buzz of the sonic screw driver. "Doctor?" I call out.

The buzzing stops and Ten pops his head up. "Hello, Dani!" He says with a wide smile. He notices what I'm wearing and he frowns. "Van Statten." He murmers. "Have you taken that bubble bath yet?" I nod my head yes. "Eaten anything?" I shake my head no. He walks over to me and pulls me into a gentle hug.

"Those pills helped alot with the soreness and the bath helped even more." I tell him. "I'm really okay, Theta. Honest." I say before I peck his lips.

"I'm going to make you something to eat. How about a grilled cheese sandwhitch and chips?" I smile at him.