Horror of Fang Rock part 3-4

The Doctor, Leela and I run down the stiars. "Reuben?" The Doctor asks, but there's no answer.

"It must have taken Reuben, like the others." Leela says from my right.

The Door is open. "Don't talk to any strangers." The Doctor warns the both of us.

The three of us walk out the door onto the foggy rock. "I don't see anything Doctor." I say while frowning.

"Me either,shh do you hear that?" He says putting his hand up.

I hear the voice of Harker from inside the lighthouse. "Yeah, sounds like Harker."

"There's nothing out here, as if whoever opened the door vanished. Or got dragged away by the creature." Leela says her knife out and ready.

"Let's head back inside." The Doctor tells us. We walk into the generator room and see Harker is about to stoke the boiler. "Well, there's nothing out there now. Were you calling?"

"Yes,sir." Harker says as he puts the shovel down.

"Get that door shut." He tells me. I shut the door. "Do you know what I think?"

"The creature killed Reuben." Leela guesses.

"Probably, probably."

"Reuben's all right, miss." Harker says.

"This electrical-" I put my hand up.

Sorry Doctor. What did you say Harker?"

"I said Reuben's all right. I've just seen him." Harker tells us in a confident voice.

"Are you certain?" Leela asks Harker.

Before Harker could answer the Doctor snaps his fingers. "Got it! U by Q over R.

"Doctor, did you hear that?" Leela says.

"Shush." He says holding up his hand.

"What are you doing?" Leela asks not offended that she got told to shush.

"Thinking." The Doctor touches the generator and gets an electrical shock. He hisses.

"Doctor!" I say worried that he might be hurt.

"I'm alright. Yes, it's certainly been here. You see, in the space surrounding an electrically charged body there occurs an electric potential which is proprtional to charge Q, and inversely proportional to distance R from the centre. Where is he?" The Doctor asks.

"What?" Harker asks.

"Who." Leela questions.

"Reuben. I thought you said you'd seen him." The Doctor presses.

"Er, yes, sir, going up stairs, looking as if he'd seen a ghost." Harker explains.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" The Doctor asks.

"I told miss, sir." He says while shaking his head.

"Why am I standing here wasting my time trying to work out it's size?" He asks Harker.

"I don't know sir."

"If Reuben's seen it, he can tell us." The Doctor says delighted.

"That is what I thought, but of course I am only a savage." Leela grumbles at the Doctor.

"Come on darling, savage. Harker?" He says facing Harker.

"Yes?" He asks the Doctor.

"Try and find some way to secdure that door, hmm?"