Flesh and Stone

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I surprisingly landed on my feet. Amy looks shocked and confused beside me. "What just happened?" She asks me.

"UP, up everyone look up!" The Doctor instructs us.

"I don't get it, where are we?" Amy asks.

"Exactly where we just were, just look up." She looks up and sees where we were just standing.

"How?" She asks the Doctor.

"Move please." The Doctor says, Amy and I both move so he can sonic open the hatch. "Think Amy, the ship crashed with the power still on. So what else is still on?" She shrugs her shoulders. "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us a updraft, and here we are." The Doctor explains to the group.

"Doctor the statues, they look more like Angels now." Octavian says while looking at the statues, which are reaching up to us.

"They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army." I explain as the Doctor gets the hatch open.

"They're taking out the lights. Look at them. Look at the Angels. Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you." The Doctor instructs us.

"How?" Amy wonders.

The Doctor then jumps through the open hatch, Amy looks wide eyed. "The gravity orientates to the floor, but from our point of view it looks like you'll fall straight down. All of you keep your eyes on the Angels. Get into the ship quickly all of you." Everyone gets into the hatch I'm the last one. "Alright I'm watching the Angels, your turn love." I jump down and immediately am standing straight up in the corridor.

"Okay men, go, go, go." Octavian orders his men.

The Doctor is working on a control panel as the hatch closes. "Doctor, the Angels are here." I call to him. I hear the bulk head down the corridor start to close.

"Run!" The Doctor yells. We don't make it before it closes all the way.

"This place is a death trap." Octavian comments.

"No it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb. And now it's a dead end. Nobody panic. Oh, just me then. What's through here?" The Doctor turns to River and I.

"Secondary flight deck." I say to him.

"Okay, so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah? So what if the gravity fails?" Amy asks fear in her voice.

"I've thought about that." The Doctor says.

"And?" Amy presses.

"And we'll plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it. The security protocols are still live. There's no way to override them. It's impossible."

We all look at him with wide eyes. I see River working on something. "How impossible?" She asks him.

"Two minutes." The outer hatch opens and I see the Angels looking at us.

"The hull is breached and the power's failing." Octavian informs us.

Marco I think his name is shouts. "Sir, incoming!"

Amy takes my hand in a death grip. The lights flicker and the Angels enter the corridor.

"Doctor, there's one in the corridor!" I warn him.