Impossible astronaut

When I appear I notice that I'm back with the Doctor in the Teselecta. I wasn't prepared for what I was going to face on this journey, nor did I know if I was going to survive this. But he had said when I saw him when I had been whisked away to do Day of the moon, he was prepared. "You're back!" He says as he picks me up and spins me around. 

"You better not try to kiss me with that thing, space boy." I giggle. 

"Well then you better come inside then, yeah?" He replies before he steps back. Suddenly I'm sucked in to the android, my world spins slightly as it happens.

 When I appear the Doctor catches me and makes sure I'm stable before he slips the bracelet on my wrist. "Privileges granted."

I then see at the end of the corridor is the TARDIS in all her glory. "Now, where were we?" He says before he leans down and greets me with a nice soft kiss to my lips. 

"Not that I'm not glad to see you or anything Doctor, but what's the plan here?" I say anxiety slowly creeping in to my words like fog. "Am I going to die?"

"Not if I'm around you're not!" He declares firmly. "Follow me, I have it all set up in the TARDIS." He places his arm around my waist and leads me to our home. Once inside I follow him down to the second level of the console room. I see that he has a single set up of the machine that holds the flesh from the almost people episode. "See I've thought it through." He tells me as he points to it. 

"So what's the plan?" I ask. 

"Well I've gotten you some clothes from our room to change into while you're in here. I'll put you in the machine and create a doppelganger of you, so that we'll die, yes, but it will be the flesh you. The real you will be here asleep in the TARDIS safe and sound." He tells me in one big breath as he takes out some clothes near by. It was a simple black sports bra with pink sport shorts. 

I take the clothes from him and change quickly. I try to remember what I had been wearing when I had come to the airport with Amy and Rory. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get what I was wearing when I first came to the airport with the ponds." I say before I quickly dash upstairs and head in the direction of our room. I grab my old outfit and head back to the console room. I hand the Doctor the outfit. "Okay I think I'm all set." I tell him quietly. 

"Brave heart, my love. We will be fine, I promise." He reassures me as he kisses my forehead. 

"I trust you, Theta." I say. I take a deep breath before I walk over to the thing I will be harnessed in. "I'm ready." I tell him. He nods and he helps me get into the contraption. The last thing I see before my world fades to black is the Doctor's comforting smile. 

The world suddenly comes back to me quickly as I sit straight up in the flesh. I gasp for air as I do. The Doctor is quickly by my side. "It's alright, take it easy, take it easy." He gently helps me out of the tank and helps me get dressed in the new clothes.

"This is so weird." I say as I look at my real self, sleeping peacefully. 

"It's only for a little while. Until lake silencio is plaid out." The Doctor reminds me. 

"I know, I can't wait to get this over with." I mumble as we head up to the main level of the console room. 

"I'll walk you out of the TARDIS so we can extract you out and you can get back to the ponds. I'll meet you in Utah my love." He says as we exit the TARDIS. I take the bracelet off of me before I kiss the Doctor one last time.

 "See you there." I say before I am beamed out of the android. I stumble as I exit and the Doctor helps me stand. 

"Be safe." He tells me.