The Blonde

When I reappear again i'm standing outside in the dark. The ground is wet. I shiver slightly and take in my surroundings. I'm at the Powell estate. I wonder where the doctor is and more importantly what does he look like and has he met Rose? I'll just head to her flat and see if she knows me yet. Just as I turn around someone slams into me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I hear Roses voice say to me.

"It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm sorry." I apologize to her.

"Why are you out here alone,in shorts? It's February." She tells me. "I'm Rose Tyler."

"Dani Smith." I introduce my self. "I'm lost honestly. I feel like I can trust you so I'll tell you everything." I tell her that I don't have anywhere to stay till my fiancée gets back in to town. Which won't be till match 2005. Almost a whole year from now. I finish with a puff of air that can be seen because of the chilly night.

"You can come stay with my mum and me." She tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"I feel like I can trust you too. Like I've known you forever." She tells me truthfully. "I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." She says softly to me. "Let's head up to my flat before you catch cold,yeah?" I nod my head yes before I follow her up the stairs to her floor. We stop in front of her door and she gets out her keys and unlocks it. we enter into the flat and immediately I am greeted by nice warm air. Rose closes the door behind me and I follow her in to the living room. Jackie Tyler is sitting on the couch watching the TV while talking on the phone.

"Oh Bev she's here I'll call you back later." She hangs up the phone before Rose gives her a hug. "Hello sweetheart." She greets her daughter.

"Hey mum, I've brought a friend over. She needs a place to stay for a while her boyfriend had to leave and she cant afford her flat anymore. They sort of locked her out and everything. She lost all of her stuff. Could she stay here?" She asks her mum.

"Sure she can sweetheart." Jackie gets up and walks to me with a smile on her face. "I'm Jackie Tyler, you can call me Jackie."

"Hi I'm Dani Smith. It's nice to meet you Jackie." I say to her with a smile of my own. I put out my hand to shake but instead she hugs me. "I'm thankful that you're letting me stay here." I thank her.

"Any friend of Roses is welcome here." Jackie says. "You must be freezing in those clothes of yours. Rose can you get her something warmer?" Rose nods her head. Rose shortly returns with a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top.

"Thank you, Rose." I say as she hands me the clothes. I get up and change in the bathroom before returning to the living room.

"My bed is big enough. I don't mind mum I don't." I hear Rose tell her mum.

"I'm sure she probably wants her own bed, Rose. We'll ask her."

"I don't mind sharing a bed. Honestly I don't." I say as I walk to them.

"Are you sure sweetheart?" Jackie asks me.

"I'm sure Jackie, thank you anyway." I tell her. "Rose are there any openings at your job. I was just let go today also."

"I'm sure I can talk to my boss in the morning." She tells me. "I'll take you with me if you she wants to give you an interview." Rose adds on. "I'll let you borrow some of my clothes."

"That sounds wonderful, thank you. Both of you, you have no idea how much that means to me." I tell them with a soft smile.

"I'll make you a nice cup of tea." Jackie insists. So Rose and I sit down on the couch and watch some tv while Jackie makes the tea. After a couple of hours of watching Rose and I go to bed.