The meeting

I wake up on a Sunday morning and stretch my arms as I yawn. I get up and grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a light long sleeve white top that says love in purple letters. I get a shower and quickly dry my hair and curl my  blonde hair, after doing light make up I grab my lace up black boots and white beanie.

"Are you ready Dani?" I hear my mom shout from the living room. She was waiting along with my step dad and younger niece, they were by the door. I nod my head and grab my purse and phone. We start our half hour journey to my step sisters house. I put in my ear buds and ignore the world and listen to music as we take the back roads. I take a double take as we pass a field, and I nearly choke on air. I see a old blue 1960's police box, not just any police box. It looked exactly like the TARDIS, from my favorite fandom, Doctor who. I see the door open as we pass and out steps an older man with gray hair and a dark suit. He doesn't have a tie on or a bow tie, but the inner lining of his jacket was red. Two other females step from inside the box as we come to a stop light. One has chestnut brown hair and was wearing black skinny jeans, a white and grey long sleeve top that has the word love in purple writing. Plus it she has a white beanie and the same purse I did. I feel my eyes widen as I see that its me! The next female to exit the TARDIS I saw was wearing a similar outfit except her shirt was red and black and she had a black purse. I er well I guess a future me was standing next to both the 12th Doctor and Clara Oswald. But how, when, where, why? All of those questions were swimming through my head as I felt the car go forward again. Just as we started I faintly herd the TARDIS engines in the distance and I saw the box had disappeared. Mom turns around and looks at me. "Did your phone go off, I herd that strange noise." I just give her a fake smile and nod my head. I couldn't tell her that it was the actual TARDIS, she would think I was nuts, so would the rest of my family. My dad already thinks I'm to obsessed with Doctor Who, this would give him an excuse to call me crazy some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night as we are on our way home I keep looking out the window. Looking for any trace of the magical blue box that I've come to love so much. I frown as we get almost back home and I haven't seen a single flash of TARDIS blue anywhere. We get home and I just shake my head. "It wasn't anything, you just fell asleep on the way to Jessica's, it was a realistic dream nothing more, nothing less." I chant to myself as I walk into my room. I notice the light to my closet was on so I open the door and step into turn it off. I gasp at what I see, and its not the inside of my closet.

"Ah there you are, the Doctor's been looking for ya, he said, you said this was going to happen soon." I blink confused at the woman in front of me, I was standing by the doors of the TARDIS, staring at Clara Oswald. She smiles at me before opening her arms. "Come here you!" She pulls me into her arms and I gladly return the hug.

"Best dream ever!" I say looking around the interior of the TARDIS.

"What do you mean dream? This is not a dream, this is all real." I look at Clara with a raised eyebrow as a Scottish voice floats around the room suddenly.

"Remember Clara this is the very beginning for our wonderful Dani." I hear footsteps echo down to the main floor and see the 12th Doctor. I nearly fan girl as I see the Doctor stand in front of me. I want to hug him, but I know this him isn't really into hugging, dream or not I'm not going to make him uncomfortable. The Doctor is smiling at me so is Clara.

I look between him and her slightly confused. "What do you mean, "the very beginning?" They look at each other and the Doctor motions for me to follow him up to where the console is. I look around in amazement at the whole room. "Okay I've always wanted to say this, it's bigger on the inside!" I then lightly touch the console and feel a warm welcoming hum from under my fingers. "She is beautiful." The lights flash once and I see the Doctor watching this with a fond expression on his face.