Time With Two

Once the TARDIS is floating in the void the Doctor turns to me. "Why don't you go take that bath, hmm? I'll make us some dinner then you, Jamie, and I will go watch a movie of your choosing in the theatre room. How does that sound?"

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "No arguments from me, i'll be back. Make sure he doesn't burn the TARDIS kitchen down, Jamie." Jamie laughs at this, the Doctor gives me a playful glare.

"I most certainly will do nothing of the sort!" The Doctor says.

"Alright, darling." I say as I walk towards the hall way. I walk to our room and go to the bathroom. Candles are lit around the room, they're watermelon scented. I slip into the hot bubble bath and sigh. I really did need this after dealing with a Rutan in a lighthouse, then Sontarans, and Androgums together at once. I deserve this.

After what seemed like two hours of soaking in the tub, I was a prune. I get out and throw a towl around me and I go into the room. I pick out a pair of blue soft sleeping shorts and a black spagheti strap tank, and leave my hair down. I also add fuzzy socks at the last minute.

I walk down the hall and see the entrance to the kitchen. I walk in and I smell chicken. I see Jamie is setting the table for us. I see he has set down four plates.

"DId you pick up Victoria when I was in the bath? I didn't feel us move." I ask the Doctor who is cooking at the stove.

"Ah yes I did, smooth landing and take off. We're back in the void now. Victoria is in her room freshning up. I thought I would surprise you." Two says as he puts a bowl of mashed potatos and a bowl of peas on the table. "Dinner is ready, if you wouldn't mind to go get her?"

"Sure Doctor, be right back." I say turning and entering the hall again. I see a pale purple door with Victoria writen in gold writing. I knock three times.

"Coming." I hear her voice say. She opens the door and she looks realy excited to see me.

"Dani!" She hugs me warmly. "I've missed you!"

"This is the first time I am meeting you. I'm so happy to meet you Victoria." I say as I hug her back.

"I'm happy to have met you too." She says happily.

"The Doctor made us dinner, shall we?" I say offering my arm to her.

"We shall." She says taking my arm.

"I've got Tori!" I say as we walk into the kitchen.

We all sit down, the Doctor had made chicken breasts, mashed potatos and gravy, and peas. "This is really good!" I compliment.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." The Doctor says smiling at me.

"Any ideas on what movie we should watch after we eat?" I ask everyone.

"How about Phantom of the Opera?" VIctoria suggest.

"That sounds lovely, would you guys mind if we watched that?" I ask the Doctor and Jamie.

"Aye, that's a good film. I don't mind." Jamie says smiling.

"Of course not, if it makes the two of you happy, that's all that matters." The Doctor says.

After we were done the Doctor put the dishes in the sing and they vanish in a blink of an eye. We all go to the theatre room, Victoria and Jamie take the single relciners on the left and right of the one that looks like a love seat. I sit down in that one and see that my TARDIS blanket is here but it's grown in size, big enough for more then two people. The Doctor puts in Phantom of the opera and sits down next to me. We put the reciners up and I cuddle with him. He places the blanket around us as I lay my head on his chest. His arm goes around me as the movies turns to color. I feel my eyes get heavy and happily fall asleep, the sound of the Doctor's hearts beat under my ear......

When I wake up, i find that i'm in bed. I remember that I had fallen asleep during the movie. The Doctor had tucked me in bed. I hear snoring from beside me and see the Doctor sleeping. I snuggle up beside him and lay my head on his chest. He shifts so his arm goes around me. But he doesn't wake.I fall back to sleep once again to the sound of his hearts.

"Come on, my dear time to wake up." The Doctor says shaking my shoulder lightly.

"You're so comfy though. Five more minutes?" I say sleepily.

"No, no. We've slept long enough. I'm sure Victoria and Jamie would like to spend sometime with you, while you're here." He says rubbing my shoulder. I yawn and sit up.

"Alright let's get dressed then." I climb out of bed and go to our closet. I pick black leggings and a purple oversized sweater. I throw on some fuzzy socks. I think we're just going to hang around the TARDIS today. The Doctor gets dressed and we go and collect Victoria then Jamie. We all walk to the console room.

"So I was thinking we can just hang around the TARDIS today. Hey Doctor does the TARDIS have a water park?" I ask, I see Victoria's eyes light up.

"Of course she does. I'm sure she'll move it closer for us, won't you old girl?" The Doctor pats the console. A happy hum sounds around us.

"Alright, well let's all go get our swimsuits on and we'll meet back here." We all seperate and go to our rooms. The Doctor and I quickly get dressed. I pick a union flag bikini and a black semi-seethrough cover up. I put my hair in a messy bun. The Doctor has TARDIS blue swim trunks on and a black t-shirt. It's weird seeing Two not dressed in his usual outfit.

We meet Victoria and Jamie back inthe console room, Victoria is wearing the same bikini I am. Jamie is wearing black swim trunks. "Idris, which way is the waterpark?" I ask the TARDIS.

"Go down the hall third door on your right, sweetie." The TARDIS responds to me.

I smile at the others. "Okay this way." We get to a door with a waterslide on it. I open it and gasp. So many slides to count, a lazy river that goes around the entire park. A giant slide that was at least a mile long with the raft for four people. It was amazing. A wave pool was nearest to us. I see a slide that has a tunnel part, it's a rich purple. I grab the Doctors hand and drag him with me. "Ohh this one first!" I hear him laugh as I run with him behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent most of the day in the waterpark. We were all tired when we got done. We all seperated to get dressed, I had gotten back into what I put on earlier that day. I frown at my hands, I was fading. "Well I'll see ya later Doc."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up next is.......

Love always,

The girl who believed