13s day off

Here we still sat, looking at the beauty of the asteroid belt known as Rosa Parks. This last adventure was a roller coaster of emotion and danger. I just hoped I'd stay a little while before I get whisked away yet again to another point in the Doctor's timeline. It was late and we were all pretty tired. The Doctor just sets us floating in the time vortex for the night so we can all rest up after the days events. 

"I know we must all be tired but does anyone want to catch a film with me?" I ask them. 

"Sure, I could do with a nice romantic comedy." Yaz smiles at me. 

"I'm up for it, but  an action adventure." Ryan says next with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"Why not. Don't laugh at me if I fall asleep." Graham says next. 

"Sure, love whatever you would like to do." The Doctor says as she places her arm around my waist. 

"Sweet. I'm going to go change in to some pjs and we will all meet in the theatre room." I say before I wave at our companions. We head in the direction of our room and smiled. "Would you like to pick my pjs?" I ask the Doctor. 

"Sure!" She smiles before she heads in to our closet. About five minutes later she exits and hands me this. 

"Oh so cute! You better be matching me

"Oh so cute! You better be matching me." I giggle as I start to change. She changes into the same set as me except hers is black and TARDIS blue. Once we get done changing I throw my hair into a messy bun and we head in the direction of the theatre. 

Once we get there we decide on some snacks to go with the movie. We decided that we were going to start watching all of the Fast and Furious movies in order. I decided to get some cookie dough bites and some watermelon and dragon fruit flavored cotton candy as snacks, along with a ICEE.  I see our companions are already seated in various seats around the theatre with there blankets and snacks. I can't help but appreciate and soak in these small moments we have with our companions. I felt truly blessed and loved. 

The Doctor and I decide to sit in our normal spot on the bed like recliners. We snuggle together as the film starts. I lay my head on her chest and sigh contently at the sound of her hearts beating. "I love you, Theta." I whisper as I reach up and kiss her cheek. 

"As I love you, my dear Azriel." She says as she gives the tip of my nose a kiss. 

"I just hope I don't leave you too soon. I've only seen this you once before, when you first regenerated into this body." 

"I know, love. But do not fret, I don't think you're going anywhere." She smiles at me. This makes me smile and we snuggle once more. "Come on, love let's get you into bed." I hear the Doctor's soft voice say. I must have fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." I say as we get up.

"You're not the only one." I hear Graham say with a light chuckle.