The Five Doctors p2

The ride to Rassilons tomb was long. I knew that from the start but I didn't realize it would take over an hour. "This is taking forever." Sarah says from behind me.

"Well how about we play a game to pass the time?" I suggest to her, she nods her head.

"Oh, I know how about you play some music?" She wonders. "Something from your world?"

"Can this car even do that?"

"Yes, I put in a radio for your device to play whatever music you like, my dear." The Doctor answers me. "Plus you also have a play list if you don't have your phone."

"Oh gosh I don't know really." I say thinking about a song.

"Um there's one that goes like this.. hey there." Sarah describes a song and I smile.

"Sure sounds like a good choice." I decide to go through the play list and see if that song is on the play list. I smile once I find it and I press play. I begin to sing along to it.

~~~~I don't own the song or any rights to the original song or the cover of the song!!! All rights belong to the artists!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

At first I started to sing softly then after a few lyrics I started to just sing it all out. It felt nice to just be here. That joy was short lived as we pulled up to where Bessie couldn't continue. We get out of the car and continue on foot.

"Doctor." I say suddenly stopping. I point upwards to where we need to be.

"Don't tell me we have to go up there?" Sarah says, fear in her voice.

"I'm afraid so, Sarah Jane." The Doctor replies offering her a kind smile.

"No, I can't." She shakes her head. I go over to her and grasp her hands in mine.

"Look at me, SJ. I don't like heights either but the Doctor will not let anything happen to us. I promise." I hug her. "Trust us?"

"With my life." She nods. "But I won't like it one bit." She says starting to walk forward, that's when the Doctor holds out his arm to block her. "What's wrong?" She wonders.

"Stay still, the both of you." He orders us. I look around me and that's when I remember what we're about to deal with. As if on cue the warrior robot appears.

"What is that?" Sarah asks in a whisper

"It's a death robot." I scoff softly.

"Raston warrior robot." The Doctor breaths out.

"Don't move an inch." I warn SJ.

"What will happen?" She asks fear in her voice.

"You truly don't want to know." I look to her, offering her a small comforting smile. "Just be still and everything will be fine." I whisper my eyes never leaving the thing. I can't tell how long exactly we've been standing here, but after what seems like about thirty minutes it starts to jump around, playing with us.