The Women who fell to Earth part one

When I appear im in somber feeling TARDIS. I look around and notice it is the 12th Doctor's TARDIS. I spin around at the sound of the Doctor's voice. "Oh, there it is. The silly universe. The more I save it, the more it needs saving. It's a treadmill." He sighs, but laughs lightly at the end. The TARDIS beeps in response to him. "Yes, yes, I know they'll get it all wrong with out me. I suppose one more lifetime wouldn't kill anyone. Well, expect me." He chuckles sadly. He walks up to the second floor not seeing me yet. The cloister bell tolls in the distance. "You wait a moment, Doctor. Let's get it right. I've got a few things to say to you. Basic stuff first." He talks to himself. "Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never, ever eat pears!" I silently giggle at this. "Remember, hate is always foolish. And love is always wise. Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind." He says before he quickly adds. "Oh, and you mustn't tell anyone your name, except your wife of course. No human would understand it, anyway." He chuckles at his own little joke. "Except, ah!" He collapses and I run up to him in a hurry. I help him down to the first floor. He looks over to me with a sad smile. I nod letting him know I am not going anywhere. "Except children, children can hear your name. But nobody else. Nobody else, except Azriel Sigma." He kisses my forehead before he gently pushes me away. He was seconds away from regenerating. "Laugh hard, run fast, take care of our one and only love, and be kind. Doctor, I let you go."

I fight the tears as I watch the 12th Doctor regenerate in to someone new, a face that even I haven't seen yet. Once the golden light fades away a blonde woman is standing there. Her wedding ring starts to slip off and I catch it before it can hit the ground. She turns around and I can get a proper look at her. She was about my height give or take a inch or two. She had the same body type it seemed, although I can hardly tell since she was still wearing her previous bodies clothes. She had jaw length blonde hair and green eyes. She smiles at me then pulls me in to a passion filled kiss. "Oh, brilliant!" She exclaims. She turns around and smirks at a button.

"Doctor? I don't think you should pre-" I was cut off as she pushes the button. A small explosion emits from the console. As well as the cloister bell ringing all around the ship. More sparks and explosions happen around us as we are thrown towards the now open door. "Doctor!" I shout as i get closer and closer to the doors. Fear grips my heart at the thought of being thrown out. The Doctor's body collides with mine she wraps her arms around me as we are tossed out of the TARDIS. My vision was going in and out as my ears rang. My head was pounding I must of hit it on the door or something when we got thrown out. I couldn't even hear my own scream before it all went dark.

Third Person POV....

The Doctor and Dani fell to earth at an alarming speed. The newly regenerated Doctor was more focused on her unconscious wife than herself at that time. The Doctor looks as the ground is speeding towards them. She wraps her body around Dani's as they both crash through the roof of a train carriage. She stands up from the floor and looks up at a few scared looking humans. She looks confused at them. "What?" She questions. They all point to behind her, she turns around and see's a multi-tentacled, alien perhaps. She turns around and gently places Dani on one of the seats near by. The dark skinned woman walks over to the unconscious girl checking her over as the Doctor grabs a dangling electrical cable and thrusts it into the mystery alien. There are very bright sparks for a few moments before it fades away. The alien seems to have powered down. "Should buy us a few seconds." She says. The humans are looking at her then to the hole in the roof. "Oh yeah, long story. Tell you later." She clears her throat. "Doors?" She asks them. 

"Locked shut." The dark skinned woman says from beside Dani who still haven't woken up yet. 

"We'll see about that." The Doctor says searching her old coat for her sonic screwdriver. "No sonic." She whines. "Empty pockets. Oh, I hate empty pockets." She grumbles.