Date with seven

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll see you in the morning." Amy says while walking down the hall to her room.

"Good night Amy!" I shout to her.

"Good night Dani, Doctor." She shouts back.

I turn to face the Doctor. "You promised me a cuppa. Plus some food." As soon as the word food leaves my lips my stomach growls.

The Doctor laughs at this. "Right you are Dani girl." The Doctor and I walk down another hall and come across a small kitchen. I sit down at a small table. "I'll make you some banana waffles with chocolate chips."

I smile and my stomach growls in response. "That sounds lovely Doctor." As he cooks he sings a song in a language I don't understand. It must be Gallifreyan. The Doctor sets down a plate that has a giant waffle on it, the waffle has a few pieces of banana on top, and it's drizzled with chocolate syrup. He also sets down a tea cup. Once I'm done eating I feel so much better.

"Thank you Doctor, that was beyond amazing."

The Doctor smiles at me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've taken the liberty of getting the TARDIS to draw you a nice hot bubble bath. It's ready when you are."

I smile and feel my heart flutter. "That's sweet Doctor, thank you." I get up and I hug him. "I'll be right back." I say as I exit the hall and walk to my room. I walk in my bathroom and I see that a lot of peach scented candles have been lit. My favorite kind. "Thank you sexy." I say while patting the wall. I sit in the relaxing bath for a hour or two. I'm not completely sure. I get out and I get dressed in a pair of black sleeping shorts and a white cotton t-shirt. I put my hair in a bun and grab a pair of TARDIS blue slippers. I walk out of my room and walk down the hall to the console room. "Sexy where's the Doctor?" I ask while walking to the glass floor.

"He's in the library." Idris tells me.

"Thank you dear." I say while walking down a hall, the lights flashed getting my attention. I reach the library within a few seconds. It did in fact have a pool, an Olympic sized pool at that! I gap at the rows upon rows of books, they're stacked to the never ending ceiling. "This is amazing." I say aloud.

"You always said this was your favorite place in the TARDIS." I hear the Doctor say from behind me. I spin around and see he has a copy of To Kill A Mocking Bird.

"That's beyond true." The Doctor looks at my outfit. "I know where you're going next." He says.

"Where's that?" I ask walking to him.

"Seventh me." I smile.

"Oh I like him. I can't wait to meet Ace, or Mels." I ramble away not seeing the look the Doctor had on his face. I feel that tingling again and I frown. "Well it seems I'm off again. Wish I could stay here a little bit longer." I frown.

"I wanted to take you out to dinner. A first date."

I smile at him. "I would love that. I'll see you soon bow tie man." He fades away from me and I land on my butt. "I have to work on my landings." I mutter as I stand up. I see I'm in Eight's console room. But I thought he said seventh him. Maybe he was wrong? I shrug, the TARDIS doors open and the seventh Doctor steps in, he's a little bit older, it then instantly clicks. This is the TV movie. My first encounter with the Master, oh joy. Maybe it won't be so bad.

"Dani! Darling I'm so happy to see you!" He says to me, he sets down a box, that I know the master is in, he then rushes to me and pulls me into a hug. "How many times?" He asks as we pull apart. "Four. I was just with a future you. You wanted to take me on a first date." I say with a small smile.