Seven to Eight

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning just as happy as when I went to sleep. The Doctor and I had our fist date! I still can't believe it. This means we're dating right? Yeah I think. I smile and get out of bed and streach. I get dressed in a pair of black leggings a baggy supernatural off the shoulder top. It has the symbol that Dean and Sam have so they don't get possessed. I put on a pair of black combat boots and a black beanie. I do regular make up with red lipstick. I leave my hair down, it's still curly from last night. I walk out into the hall and into the small kitchen. I pour myself a bowl of lucky charms and a class of orange juice. As soon as I sit down the Doctor walks in. "Good morning sweetie." I tell him as he sits across from me.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Good, what about you Doctor?" I ask.

"Good, you know you can call me Theta. I miss that." I smile at this. "Okay." I reply. I get done eating and I go to take my dishes to put them in the dishwasher.

"I'll do that dear." The Doctor says while grabbing my dishes from me.

"I can do it Theta." I object, but he puts them away. "Thank you." I say as we walk into the hall.

"Let's go have a cuppa in the console room." He says as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. We walk into the console room. I sit down in a set of chairs near by. He leaves, then momentarily returns with a tray with two tea cups, a tea pot, and a rectangular wrapped present. "You told me, I gave you this when you have jumped four times." The Doctor explains as he sits down the tray on a small table. He hands me the gift, it's wrapped in galaxy wrapping.

I open it up and I see the most beautiful journal I've ever seen. It's like Rivers, except mine has the front of the TARDIS on it. "Oh Theta it's wonderful thank you!" I say while hugging him.

"I'm glad you like it, I suggest you start writing in it right away." I smile and nod my head. I open the cover and see legible cursive writing, at the bottom it's signed, Theta Sigma. I go to read it but the Doctor places his hand over it. "Don't read that just yet, when you jump next you may." I nod my head and close the journal. I place it beside me as he hands me a cup of tea. "I've set a course to Gallifrey, as you know the Master was executed on Scaro. His last wish as you have it was to be brought back to Gallifrey." I look at the monitor and see that Gallifrey is still a good ways away, we're going to travel there instead of just pop up there.

"I get to see Gallifrey?" I say with a wide grin.

"Yes, my dear. You get to see your home planet." I was about to say something else but the monitor starts to flicker and the Doctor's tea cup falls and breaks. The console sparks and the room shakes.

"What's going on?" I ask the Doctor as he rushes to the console.

"The Master is loose! He's making us crash!" I hold onto the console as we land. I hear gun fire from outside.

I grab the Doctor's arm. "No Doctor don't! Don't go out there we don't know what dangers there are!"

He smiles at me and pats my arm. "I'm sure it's perfectly safe. Let's go have a look." He walks out and I hear gun fire again! I hear shouts from people fade. I walk out and I see Lee kneeling over the Doctor. "Timing malfunction." The Doctor rasps out.

"I'll get you an ambulance." Lee responds as he glances up at the TARDIS and he spots me. I rush to the Doctor. "Oh god. I told you not to go outside. Why didn't you listen!" I say while placing the Doctor's head in my lap.