Day of the moon

I've been at Amy and Rory's house for a few months now. Nothing has happened besides the random Doctor sighting on the tv, or in a history book somewhere. So nothing out of the ordinary. I help Amy round the house of course and occasionally going to the hospital with rory to see how the children patients were doing. But one day there was a knock on the door. I run to the front door thinking it was going to be the Doctor but it was only the post.

"Good morning." I greet.

"Good morning, ma'am." The man says back to me as he hands me the mail.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"Have a good day." He says to me.

"You as well." I say before I close the door I flip through the mail. Three blue envelopes,TARDIS blue envelopes. My eyes go wide and i quickly grab them. This cant be happening to me. I then take the mail to Amy and then head to my room. I pack a back pack full of a few outfits and whatever else i would need. i am very grateful that my backpack was bigger on the inside. Once i'm done I decide to change in to some comfy clothes for the trip to the states.

 Once i'm done I decide to change in to some comfy clothes for the trip to the states

(minus the bag)

Once i'm done getting dressed I head out in to the living room where Amy and Rory are already with their bags. "You've read them?" I ask them.

"Yes, do you know what's going on?" Amy asks me.

"It's a bit blurry at the moment." I tell her. "But once I know exactly what's going on I'll let you know." She nods her head. "I'll get us first class tickets to the states." I tell them.

I get my phone out and I head over to Jacks contact and I hit dial. I hope it's the right him.

"Hey! Princess!" I hear his voice say cheerfully.

"Hey big bro, I need a small favor." I tell him.

"Name it and it's done." He tells me.

"I need three one way tickets, first class with lounges to the states please, final destination is Utah." I tell him.

"What's going on?" He asks me.

"Lake silencio." I breath out to him.

"I'm on it." He says automatically knowing what I mean. I must of told him already. He's capable of secrets.

"Thank you." I tell him before I hang up the phone and turn around and fake a smile to the ponds. "It's all set. We need to be at the airport in 3 hours. So let's head out." They nod at me and we head to the airport. Once we get there we go through security and then head to customs. 

"Excuse me miss, but can you come with me." A nice young man asks me. 

"Sure, uh is there a problem?" I ask him. 

"No it's just routine, your friends can wait for you over at that nice starbucks if they like." The man tells me. 

"It's alright run along Ponds, i'll meet you at the starbucks." They nod their heads.