A day with Three

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look up at the sky and watch the fire works around us. "They are so beautiful." I comment to the Doctor. He wasn't looking at the sky, he was looking at me. "Are you okay Doctor?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything, he pulls me into a worried filled kiss. "Don't you ever scare me like that again!" He says as he breaks the kiss. "Tell me the truth, did you know all what was going to happen?"

I bite my lip and try to get out of the Doctor's arms which are around my waist. "For the most part." I whisper.

"Was Grace the one suppose to get possessed?" He asks again.

"Yes." I say in a almost inaudible whisper.

"Why did you put yourself in her place? You scared me half to death, I could of lost you!" He tells me.

I look into his blue eyes. "Hey, I'm here. I knew that if I put myself in her place she could go re-route the power while I saved you. It slipped my mind that I would get tossed from the balcony by the Master. I knew I'd be fine Theta honestly. I'm sorry, I really, really am sorry." I say while placing my hands on his chest.

"Promise me you won't do that again."

I can't promise him that. "You know I can't, but I can promise to try and not get hurt while saving you." I reason with him.

"You have always been a stubborn girl." He says with a soft smile.

"Let's go inside." I say to him.

"Before you get a cold." He says as he opens the TARDIS.

We walk into the TARDIS. "Where to next?" I ask him.

"Another me it seems?" I look at him confused, and then look at my hands. They're fading in and out.

"OH come on I'm exhausted! I just came back from the dead!" I groan. "You have any idea of which one I'm going to?" I ask him quickly.

"Three." He says as he fades away.

I stumble into the console. I look around the white console room. "Oooooh the round things. I love the round things! Not sure what they are for exactly." I say to no one.

"Dani?" I hear a the voice of the third Doctor say. I spin around and smile.

"Doctor!" I say as I run into his open arms.

"I've missed you!" He says into my hair.

"This is actually the first time I've met this you. I had just come from a future you. We had gone on our first date." I say as we pull apart.

"Which means I can do this." He says as he places a brief sweet kiss on my lips. I've always had a school crush on this Doctor, he's rather dashing, not many girls my age would say this, but he's handsome. "You look tired, my dear." He comments. That was an understatement. I was exhausted, running around, saving the world does tire you out.

"Yeah, I just saved the entire planet. Long story but it was work." I say with a light laugh.

"You go take a nice bath, then get a few hours of rest. After you and I can sit and have some breakfast. How does that sound?"

I smile as I yawn. "That sounds fantastic Theta." He places his arm over my shoulders and leads me down the hall. We spot the Doctors room but, my room has disappeared. "Where's my room?" I ask out loud.