Time Warrior PT2

We run out and end up bumping in to Irongron and Bloodaxe. "Ah, good evening." The Doctor greets. The Doctor holds his hand out in greeting and Bloodaxe takes it, to which the Doctor pulls him forward causing Irongron to trip over him. 

"Run!" I say as we take off. As we enter in to the courtyard chaos ensues. The Doctor dodges around multiple men who had weapons with them. I try my best to keep up and dodge what I could, I am then pushed in to the Doctor and we both end up falling into a pile of hay.  

"He who strikes Irongron dies!" Irongron lifts his axe to strike but it's blown from his hand from somewhere. I quickly get to my feet tugging the Doctor with me as I hear SJs voice from above. 

"Doctor! Dani! Up here." She shouts. 

I rush up the stairs the Doctor shortly behind me. "Thank you very much, Miss Smith. A most timely rescue." 

"It's only a partial rescue, Doctor. This is also a capture. Let's get them out of here." She orders. We get taken to where I remember is Sir Edward's hall. "Tell Sir Edward we're back." She tells a servant who answers her before exiting the room. 

"You've been getting around, SJ." I comment. 

"Are you on visiting terms with all the local nobility?" The Doctor wonders. 

"Doctor, let's get a few thing straight shall we?" She responds. 

"Oh dear. You know, I'm afraid you're going to be awfully confused if you ask me to explain about the TARDIS."

"That's not what she's talking about, love. She thinks you're helping Irongron. She doesn't know the whole truth, which is Linx is the one who is helping we were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing out of the normal for us." I explain to her with a soft laugh.  

"Linx?" She questions confused. 

"Yes, perhaps you're lucky enough to not have met him yet. Nasty, brutish and short just abut sums him up." The Doctor explains. 

"There was a strange looking knight with Irongron." Sarah tells us. 

"You just saw his space armour. He looks like a giant potato without it, trust me it looks way weirder. He's like Mr. Potato head if he was from space." I shrug my shoulders. 

"He comes from a planet where the surface gravity is many times of Earth." The Doctor adds on to my explanation. 

"A man from space?" She questions. The Doctor hums in response. "How do I know you're both telling the truth?"

"Because we never lie. Well, hardly ever. You ever heard of UNIT?" The Doctor asks her. 

"You work for UNIT?"

"In the advisory capacity, yes. Well they asked us to look into this question of the missing scientists for them." 

"But i thought you were responsible for that." Sarah admits. 

"My dear girl, I don't go around kidnapping scientists. No, Linx brought them here to staff his workshop. Now I've got to find a way of sending them back to there own time." The Doctor explains the situation to her easily. 

I hear foot steps behind me as a voice speaks. "This is the magician?" I hear a female voice ask. I turn around and see Sir edward and Lady Eleanor. 

"Er, yes. This is the Doctor and his wife." Sarah introduces us. 

"You have done well, Sarah." Edward praises her. 

"How do you do?" I say softly with a smile. 

"It is a pleasure and a privilege to be in company of civilised people at last." The Doctor says politely.