Time Crash

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's Heads up this is going to be different from the origonal episode, but not by much. I have no internet currently when I wrote this so I hope you enjoy this anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctor immediately takes me to the med bay. No matter how much I protest that I'm fine. He sets me on a bed and get's a stethoscope. "Deep breath." He says.

I offer him a gentle smile and push his hand away softly. "I'm fine." I tell him, he doesn't listen, he places the scope on my heart.

"Normal." He mumbles to himself. He then places it on my back. "Deep breath." I do as he says. "Again." I do it again. "One more time." I take one last deep breath.

"See I'm fine." I tell him as he puts the instrument away. He then checks my temperature. "Normal, well for you, 95.6"

I sigh. "Theta. I'm fine, I'm healthy. I got better when time got fixed." I insist, he sighs and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I could of lost you again. You can't keep doing this! You want to give me two heart attacks?" He says while rubbing his face.

"Theta." I try but he continues on his rant.

"I mean, I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. I don't know how I would move on or cope. You don't seem to see that. I know you're still human and we're not married but still. Please promise me you'll be more careful." He pleads to me.

"I promise." I tell him with a soft smile. "Don't worry too much." I tell him while cupping his cheek.

"I can't help it. I love you too much." He responds to me.

"I love you Theta Sigma." He smiles at me and kisses me. "As I love you."

I smile at him. "I know I'm going to pop off soon, while I'm gone I want you to help Rose. Give her space at first, but she'll come around." I tell him frowning.

"I will, I promise."

"Thank you." I tell him. I see my surroundings start to fade in and out and I know my time with Nine is done for now. "I'll see you soon." I tell him as he fades completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stumble and barley catch myself on a railing. "I can't, I've studied years to become a Doctor. Those people out there they need me." I hear the voice of Martha tell the Doctor.

"This is how I'm meeting Martha, right as she leaves. That's no fair!" I complain behind them.

Ten and Martha look at me and smile. "Dani!" Martha exclaims as she pulls me into a tight hug.

"You'll never believe what we just found out!" I hear the Doctor clear his throat. "That Jack is the face of Boe. I already knew that silly." I laugh at her expression.

"Oh right."

I walk to the Doctor and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. "Hello spaceman!" He hugs me tightly back.

"Where were you just last?" He asks.

"Ninth you, with Rose she tried to save her dad..." I trail off looking from his eyes.

"You scared me back then."

I sigh and feel my cheeks heat up. "I know, I said I was sorry didn't I?" I laugh a little.

He kisses me on the cheek. "Yeah you did." I turn to Martha and bring her into a hug.

"I'll miss you, even though this is the first time I'm meeting you." She hugs me back just as tight.