The Two Doctors part 2

I smile softly at the figure. "Hello, Jamie. It's all right, she's a friend of mine." I point over to where Peri is standing.

Jamie runs to me and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "I was so worried about you, I saw you and the Doctor. Oh it was awful. Is he with you? Where's the Doctor?"

"What do you mean you found someone. You just left her!" I hear the Doctor's voice behind me. I hear footsteps behind me. "Jamie?" He asks shocked to see his former companion.

"Who are you!" Jamie demands, he takes my arm and pulls me behind him.

"It's me the Doctor." Six tries to tell him.

"No he was killed. I saw it. Him and Dani." Jamie says shaking his head.

"Jamie, look i'm here, the Doctor is here. He isn't dead and neither am I. Honest Jamie. I'd never lie to you." I tell him softly.

"Why were you here?" Six asks him.

"To see Dastari." Jamie tells him.

"And did you see him?

"Aye. They had an argument." Jamie tells him.

"The Doctor had an argument with Dastari? What about?" Six wonders.

"The Time Lords." Jame and I say together.

"What happened then, Jamie? Can you remember?" Six presses.

"There was a battle. The Knights came and killed everyone." Jamie says sadly.

"The knights? What were they like, Jamie?" Six presses.

"They had a sort of armour. Heavy with no necks. And their heads were just two great fingers. They killed everyone."

I look at the Doctor. "Sontarans."

"They killed the Doctor and Dani. I saw it happen. A future Dani! I couldn't save them!" I turn Jamie around and I pull him into a comforting hug.

"It's alright Jamie, I promise. Everything will be alright." I look at Six worry etched into my features. "We need to go up to the bridge to see what the computer can tell us."

Jamie refuses to let Six touch me. He doesn't believe that this man could be the Doctor yet. He's highly protective over me. He's a good friend to the Doctor and I.

We reach the bridge finally. "Of course, I never for a moment thought that it was the Time Lords."

"Come on. You had your doubts." Peri tells him.

"Well, only because of that last entry in Dastari's log. They must have forced him to write that before they killed him." Six quickly says.

"But why would they want to frame the Time Lords?" Jamie asks him.

"Frame?" Six wonders.

"Make them appear guilty when they weren't." Peri says to Six.

"I see. Set them up. I don't know. They're rabidly xenophobic. They probably thought the Third Zoners were getting too powerful and might align themselves with the Rutans." The Doctor sits at the technicians station and speask to the computer. "Is that the answer?"

"No speak." The computer replies.

"No speak? What kind of language is that?" Six huffs.

"Central fault. No speak." The computer replies.

"I must have disconnected one of its linguistic neurons. Oh well, teh data bank is still functioning." Six says as words scroll up a screen infront of him, very quickly.