The Time Warrior PT1

I spent a few hours with eleven before I was whisked away once more in to the time vortex. When I come to I'm standing in an younger Doctor's console room. Judging by how it looked it was either early 4 or three. I walk out and see that she's just parked in a room with two cots and what looks like two little rooms. I see a table with a single chair in front of it and guess that I'm with three, the first time he meets Sarah Jane. The time warrior episode if I'm correct.

"Hello?" I call out.

"I believe someone has beat us back in to the room." I hear the voice of the Brigadier say.

"I think that's Dani!" I hear the Third Doctor's voice say with excitement in his tone. I hear his footsteps get quicker before I knew it he was running in to the room and picking me up, spinning me around. Once he sets me down he places his lips on mine. I guess he missed me. I turn to Alistair and hug him in a greeting as well.

"So what have I missed? Where are we?" I ask the two men as I stand in front of the two.

"We're currently one of the most top secret security establishments in the whole country. In fact, most of their work's so secret they don't even know what' they're doing themselves." Alistair says.

"Well that certainly clears things up." I joke with him. "So that's why the TARDIS is here? They need the Doctors help?" I ask.

"Well and yours as well. You can't get one of our scientific advisors without the other, I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiles at me.

I pull him in to a welcoming hug as I say. "Thank you, that means a lot to me, Alistair."

"Any time, Dani. I'll leave you and the Doctor to whatever it is that you are going to do." He dismisses himself.

"Would you like a seat, my dear?" The Doctor asks me as he places a chair down in front of a small table.

"Yes, please." I say as I take as eat.

As he sets down a chair for himself I hear a new voice. "Rubeish."

The Doctors head looks up at the new arrival. "I beg your pardon?" He questions.

"Joseph Rubeish." He introduces himself once more.

I stand up and hold my hand out to him. "It's nice to meet you. How do you do?" I ask him.

The man smiles back at me and continues once he's shaken hands with the Doctor. "It's disgraceful, of course. Utterly disgraceful." He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, what is?" I ask him softly.

"Well, shutting us up. Like a lot of kids kept in after school." He tells us. "That Brigadier chap, military idiot."

"Well, that's not fair, now is it? He means well." I defend my friend. "He's never steered us wrong, isn't that right, Doctor?"

"That's right, he does mean well. But I know how you feel." The Doctor nods.

"Haven't seen my wife and family for three days." Rubeish states.

"I'm sorry to hear about that." I say to him.

"Ah well, just shows there's always a silver lining." He says, which gets the Doctor to chuckle at this. "And your names?" He asks.

"Oh yes, how rude of us, I'm Dani Smith and this is my husband Doctor John Smith." I introduce the Doctor and I.

"Oh. Seems to be a lot of them about today." Rubeish says to us with a light chuckle.

"Oh really? How so?" I ask.