Midnight

When my vision clears I see that I am with either 9 or 10. "I'm telling you Donna it is one of the best spas in the universe." I hear the tenth Doctors voice.

"Oi spaceman it better be. I need some relaxing after all the running." I hear Donna Noble respond to him. "I hope Dani gets here soon. I want to spend the day with her." Their voices are getting closer they're walking towards the console room.

"Dani!" The Doctor says happily as he walks into the console room. He runs to me, picks me up and spins me around. Once he sets me down he kisses me deepy.

"I see someone has missed me." I tease him with a smirk.

"You could leave the room for five minutes and he would miss you." Donna laughs. "Now quit hogging her and let me hug her!" Donna says as she opens her arms.

I run to her and hug her tightly. "Hello, my super temp!" I say to her. "I have missed you guys."

"Where were you last?" The Doctor asks me.

"It's hazy but i think there was 5 of you and 5 of me." I say scrunching my nose up trying to remember what happened. "I can't make out what my older selves looked like." I frown.

"That's okay it would ruin the suprise anyway." The Doctor says.

"You are right." I agree. "So what were you two up to before I got here?" I ask them.

"Martian over here was about to take us to a spa." Donna tells me.

"Sounds fun! Where at?" I smile.

"A beautiful planet called Midnight! It has sapphire water falls and loads of things besides the spa we can do!" The Doctor replies jumping around the console room. My stomach drops when he says the planets name. I hated this adventure but maybe I can save him. So he doesn't have to feel that fear. I bite my lip nervously. He looks up at me and pauses what he was doing. "What's wrong?" He wonders worried.

"Oh, nothing. I have never been to a spa like that before so I'm nervous." I lie to him. I can't let him see me worried. Not this time.

"It'll be fun. I promise!" He says walking over to me and taps the tip of my nose with his index finger.

It was only a few minutes when we had landed in a broom closet. We exit and see that we are by the pool. It looked refreshing. "Look at the size of that!" Donna says looking around.

"I'll get us checked in go for a dip if you'd like. They have a changing room over there." The Doctor says as he starts down a hall near by.

"You go ahead I'm going to sit for a little while." I tell Donna.

"You sure?" She says to me concern on her face.

"Yeah I just need a sit down. I can't really remember my last adventure but I'm tired." I laugh.

"Okay, but you better sunbathe with me later." She points at me with a serious face.

"Promise." I say before I stick my tongue out at her. This gets her to laugh before she heads into the changing rooms. I sat in silence as I watched some aliens sunbathe, swim. It was beautiful to just witness so many aliens and even humans interacting in harmony.

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" The Doctors voice brings me out of my trance.

"I just wanted a bit of a sit down, admire everyone interacting so peacefully together." I say as he sits down beside me.

"Well I have a surprise for you." He says. The Doctor grabs my hand and stands up.

"What about Donna?" I ask him.