Father's day

Sadly don't own any of the Doctors or his companions! I only own my OC's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing in either Nine or Ten's TARDIS. I look around at the coral themed console room. "Where is everyone?" I ask the TARDIS.

"Asleep." The TARDIS informs me.

"Thank you darling, are you ready to return my room?" I ask her.

"Nope, you are dating the Doctor now, so you don't get your own room. I'm so happy you and my thief are finally together." I hear her voice.

"I know you are darling." I say to her as I walk down the hall and spot the door to our room.

I knock on the door and I hear the Ninth Doctor's voice. "Dani get the door." He grumbles.

"Um I'm the one knocking." I call through the door.

A few seconds later the door opens. "She must of popped off." He says with a goofy smile. I notice he's in a pair of black sleeping pants and a dark read jumper. He moves so I can walk into the room. "Where are you in our er..." He trails off.

"Relationship?" I ask him, he nods his head. "I'm just your girlfriend, we just have gone out on one date, right before you regenerated into your eighth body." I explain to him. "I just came from the third you. You gave me a tour of UNIT and taught me how to drive Bessie." I explain while sitting on the bed. "I still can't believe the TARDIS moved my room, just because I scared her." I say while crossing my arms. "Now I don't get it back, she says since we're dating all my things are going to remain in your room, well our room. I hope you don't mind." I say as he sits next to me.

He kisses my cheek. "Fantastic." I giggle.

"So what have you just done?" I ask him.

"Space station, and a idiot that Rose insisted we take aboard." He grumbles.

"I haven't done that bit yet, but I know what you mean." I tell him.

"Rose should be up soon. Before she wakes I want to work on the TARDIS, want to help?"

I nod my head. "Sure."

I let him get dressed. He's now wearing a dark green jumper, he slips on his boots then his leather jacket. We exit our room and head to the console room. He starts to work on a part of the console.

"Good morning." I hear Rose greet us. I notice she's wearing dark jeans and a jean jacket her hair is in a pony tail and she's wearing a pink hoodie underneath. I immediately know what's going on. Father's day. I can't let it happen. I know Rose might hate me after this but I can't risk having her almost destroy time.

"Hmm, I thought I had to do more than that." The Doctor mutters.

I walk over to Rose. "I've missed you Rosie posie."

She giggles and she hugs me back. "I've missed you!" I sit in the captains chair, I notice Rose is fidgeting with her hands. The Doctor sits next to me in the captains seat.

"What's wrong Rose?"

She takes a deep breath and she tells us the story of her dad. "That's what mum always says. So I was thinking, could we, could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?" Rose says while biting her lip.

"Where's this come from, all of a sudden?" The Doctor asks her.

"All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of time or something, then never mind, just leave it." She says while looking at the console.