Izuku VI

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Rikugun-Chūjō Musashi roared out, his fury palpable.

"We don't know sir, so far as we are aware there is no one among their forces who has a lightning quirk that strong." Replied the aide.

"WELL APPARENTLY THEY DO AND WE JUST LOST 3 HELICOPTERS BECAUSE OF IT! I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANTED THEM YESTERDAY! SO GET TO IT!" He roared again, sending the aide scurrying.

With the berating out of the way, he sat down on a chair and massaged his temples. As he did he overlooked the map of Deika City that had been laid out on the table.

"What about the rest of the drop points?" He asked the room at large, already recalculating strategies and battle statistics in his head now that an unknown player had shown their hand.

"They report similar problems, but we were expecting some ground to air attacks and they landed safely. They don't have any advanced weaponry, just people with quirks launching attacks into the sky and some RPG rounds. So far we've secured half the drop sites, but none of them have reported any civilians in need of aid." Said Rikugun-Shōsa Yamamoto, looking down at a list of reports.

"Not even at the hospital?" Asked Musashi.

"Not even there, if they are keeping civilians somewhere, it must be deeper in the city," Replied Yamamoto.

There was silence as Musashi just sat and stared at the map, his brow furrowed in thought.

"Tell the teams to continue keeping an eye out, but let me know if they report finding no more civilians by the time the next check-in point rolls around. Then I want another airstrike prepared to launch on my order." Musashi finally said, standing and starting to leave the room.

"Another airstrike? Sir, it was difficult and expensive enough to get approval for even one. I don't think the higher-ups would approve of a second." Asked Yamamoto.

"I just want it on stand-by for now. Odds are we won't need it, but I like having insurance; don't worry about the bureaucrats, Daigensui-Rikugun-Taishō Shonroku told me he'd ensure I have access to any resources I need to put these terrorists down. We can't let such dangerous elements be left alone, they will only grow stronger and attract more people to their cause." Said Musashi as he left the command room.

____________________________________________

The condensed ball of concrete smashed through the window and embedded itself into the opposite wall. Izuku responded by sending a small spray of bullets towards the assailant. The Meta-Liberation Army terrorist tried to duck back behind the wall he had been using as cover but took two bullets to the arm. Izuku waited, rifle trained on the area using the window sill to steady his aim, but the villain didn't reappear. He released his breath, taking several deep breaths. As he tried to catch his breath he felt as if something was terribly wrong, he didn't think, just acted and he dove to the side as a second later the entire wall was blown apart. He waited for a second, then crawled to the edge scanning the area. He saw a target reloading an RPG, and gunned him down. Not giving it a second thought, he crawled backward and then exited the now ruined room.

He went down the hallway, ignoring the sound of gunfire coming from other nearby rooms, as he was relocating he heard new orders come over the radio and changed direction. He ducked into another room slid next to the two others crouched under the window. He just hoped this room wouldn't be shelled by RPG rounds. RPGs were relatively easy to obtain and required minimal training, so the MLA had been using them frequently, shelling the hospital several times now. That wasn't the main problem though, the main issue was that damned villain Geten that kept chucking massive slabs of ice into the hospital. Their backup had been delayed by an ambush and at this rate, the entire hospital was going to be ripped apart by the bastard.