Authors Note

And that's it! That's the end of Requiem of the Broken!

Kinda hard to believe that it's all over but here we are! Just around two years since I released the first chapter! (I know the first chapter dropped in Dec 2020, but close enough) Three or maybe four years since I first started writing out the plot and story of the whole thing. I'll be honest I've kinda forgotten the precise date. COVID really messed with my sense of time lol

But man, it's been a wild journey! Never thought I'd write something so expansive, let alone that it would take me two years, be 88 chapters long, and close to 320,000 total words! Pretty insane!

A huge thanks to my proofreader, without him this would have been a VERY messy story lol.

And finally, thank you to everyone who decided to read the story and stick with it! 

Now that's taken care of, let's move on.

So, I had an idea a while ago for something to do after I was done with the story. An author Q&A! Feel free to ask me anything you want! Questions about the story, or about myself, I will endeavor to answer everything (so long as they are appropriate). For people on Fanfic.net, you can either leave a question in the review section or send me a DM or PM (since the site sucks for author-to-reader interaction). I will release one last "chapter" where I compile all the questions received and answer them all at once. 

Now then, just one last thing before I let you all go.

I plan on doing a side story that revolves around the War on Villainy and the conflicts and events that occurred within it. I've thought of a lot of stuff for it, but they weren't relevant to the story so I never included them. It will be appropriately titled, Requiem of War. I can't say when I will release the first chapter. Since it's a side story I won't have any hard schedule that I stick to, I'll release chapters whenever I feel like it and it will be more casual. I'm not gonna drag my proofreader down that rabbit hole either unless he volunteers lol

Secondly, I want to ask everyone what kind of project they want to see me tackle next. 

I've had a few ideas over the years for other projects, but I thought I'd ask and see what people are interested in.

1) A Sequel 

I expect this to be the favorite, but I'm willing to be surprised.
Now a quick note about doing a sequel is the difficulty that would be involved. While I do have an idea, it's not exactly one that I can easily map out how to write as I could with this story. I might even abandon it entirely, in which case I would have to think of a different idea. It could be a while before a sequel ever reaches the light of day.

2) Pokemon

My idea for a Pokemon story goes back a very long time. It would focus on James from Team Rocket and would take place when he was younger before he joined Team Rocket.

3) A Hitman Reborn X My Hero crossover.

The pairing of the two series goes surprisingly well together and there are very very few stories that use this that are good, let alone finished.

4) Zoids Chaotic Century

An old love from my childhood, I think it would be fun to do a story revolving around it.

Oh and DO NOT SUGGEST STUFF FOR ME. What I listed are the ONLY projects I am willing to do at this moment in time.